Closed Thread
Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 ... LastLast

Thread: How did you get into Anime?

Newbie thanatos808 may be famous one day thanatos808 may be famous one day thanatos808's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: How did you get into Anime?

robotech.... ahhhh thats the first for me.....

Newbie Nucleous may be famous one day Nucleous may be famous one day Nucleous's Avatar
    Thanks

Robotech was first but did not know it was anime at that time, was like 6 or so!

Anime addiction started at age of 17 with Devilman it was anime thta got me hooked!

Newbie Tohru_Punkcess may be famous one day Tohru_Punkcess may be famous one day Tohru_Punkcess's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking Re: How did you get into Anime?

Well, to be honest with you..I have always been into anime, since the moment I started watching tv, reading book and all that jazz. I absoluely love to draw anime and plan on becomeing a famous manga artist. I take great pride in my work and work to be the best! I have several little manga stories that i have made already, however, they are not out in stores yet lol. they are just one-shots so far. I have a few on fanfiction.com tho!
    <-Tohru->

Newbie ronisalles may be famous one day ronisalles may be famous one day
    Thanks

When I was a boy I watched some anime in TV without knowing that they were animes. I was too young to absorv allt hat scenes that I was seening. There was bullets, blood, jets in some strange world.
    After that (took some years) I was watching CN and a anime started. It was Gundam Wing, so I became a great fan of GUNDAM I loved the history even the wing, all GUNDAM sereies have a dense and complicated story that makes you just wonder about the future and the world.
    Last edited by ronisalles; Apr 18, 2006 at 10:33 AM.
    Follow my advice:
    Never, never underestimate a GUNDAM .
    If you can see Chuck Norris he can see you, if you can't see Chuck norris you're having your life's last ten seconds.

Newbie DHS-Alberio may be famous one day DHS-Alberio may be famous one day DHS-Alberio's Avatar
    Thanks

My story isn't all that special, it just grew with the family, really....

My mom started me up on pokemon around 5-7, i stumbled across Sailor Moon (and whats scary is i can still name most of the main characters, except that one guy with the rose)when i was somewhere around 6-8, and i kept watching those two programs, until we got to Germany.and my big bro kept at DBZ and then went to DB then what the one with trunks is.... My brother got new Animes i got games (FF series) And my mom still loved Pokemon, and then my dad showed me transformers and said it was "the thing" back in his day. I found a DVD with Vampire hunter D on it, and for a little bit Vampire hunter D was my favorite anime, then i came across Yu-Gi-Oh, and it became my favorite for a while (I still have at least a hundred different monster card types alone, not to mention Magic and Trap cards...). Then i stumbled across toonami where i got into the Mechanical mindframe with all of the Gundam wing series', And then i started exploring new avenues with my slowly darkening heart.

Around this time period is where i was exposed to secular (non-Christian) music, It started with Classical assortments, Nickelback, Linkin Park, and Evanescence (all of which i still like), then went to Cold, System of a Down, (which i hardly listen to any more)and all of my techno artists (that i still listen to every day) like DaRude, Zombie Nation, a few song from different DJ's like Butterfly by DJ Mystic, but anyway, back to anime

And i am attached to Anime games, especially one like The Final Fantasy Series (I also love Final Fantasy Unlimited, a Final Fantasy Anime show) and the Xenosaga series (OHHH MAN, I REALLY HOPE THEY MAKE IT TO NUMBER 5!) and am about to watch the Xenosaga Animated Series. Now i'm at Inuyasha, DHS (.Hack//Sign) and Chrno Crusade, the latter two of them i have finished already.

And now here i am, i've beaten FF 7-10 (VII to X), Kingdom Hearts Xenosaga I and II, but i play them anyway. I watch Full Metal Alchemist, Inuyasha, and my two completed Series (DHS and Chrno Crusade) every once in a while, I look for cool AMV's just about every day, I have completely read the .Hack// Legend of Twilight Manga series, I have read .Hack// AI Buster, I have read Gundam Wing: Ecole du Ciel Vol.1 and the first two Gundam Astray R Manga Books.

Not to mention that i'm deathly in love with music, it is a part of my everyday life, So i have alot of Suveneres (SP?) from alot of my different Favorites...Wow all of this and i'm still only 13.....BUT I'M STILL NOT TIRED OF ANY OF IT!!!! (Wooohooo)
    -----------------------------Double Post Merge---------------------------------------------
    and of all that, i think i forgot to say i still occasionally watch Gundam Wing and Gundam Seed
    Last edited by DHS-Alberio; Apr 18, 2006 at 01:07 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Otaku rksamurai may be famous one day rksamurai may be famous one day rksamurai's Avatar
    Thanks

I donno how to answer that.........
    Thank you Lasura!
    My lover speaks; and he says, 'Arise my beloved my beautiful one and come!' -Song of Songs 2:10

Otaku Jet Black may be famous one day Jet Black may be famous one day Jet Black's Avatar
    Thanks

I know it's not anime, per se, but I got started down the track to anime with such shows as Birdman and Spaceghost. I began following a show called Ronin Warriors. Then, I caught a few episodes of Robotech, Big O, Voltron, and Speedracer. (All of this, I was watching on Cartoon Network and Toonami). Then, I became a "big boy" (age 10) and started to stay up late. I began catching glimpses of shows such as Cowboy Bebop, Kikaider, and Trigun. Once I realized that these shows were connected and had a fluid storyline, I became hooked, and started to watch anime other than what came on Cartoon network.
    (sorry for the long post.)

Thank you Sazuka for this awesome signature!

You're a louse, Roger Smith.

Newbie YaoiLover may be famous one day YaoiLover may be famous one day YaoiLover's Avatar
    Thanks

A friend of mine intrduced anime and manga to me in Middle School. And I have been reading it ever since.

Closed Thread
Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 ... LastLast