Closed Thread
Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 ... LastLast

Thread: How did you get into Anime?

Newbie andreyla may be famous one day andreyla may be famous one day andreyla's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: How did you get into Anime?

My cousin said he had a present for me on his computer.... he'd got me half of Trigun and Full Metal Panic. I sat down and started watching. My sister came in and said it was time to go, I bitched that I'd only been there 10 mins, she looked at me oddly and said I'd been at the computer for 6 hours....

I fell in love *^_^*

. : reality is for those who lack imagination : .

Newbie Nakamori may be famous one day Nakamori may be famous one day Nakamori's Avatar
    Thanks

By watching Digimon,and Yu-Gi-Oh.Discovered it was anime,and looked for more.
    Fallen angels,you and i,we walk these roads,but i don't know why.To be together is all i wish,but maybe it isn't that easy.You trouble yourself over things you cannot change.You won't accept help,though it is willingly given.

Newbie LostDemon102 may be famous one day LostDemon102 may be famous one day LostDemon102's Avatar
    I'm from the Philippines. It's a country in South East Asia, just like Japan. ^^
    Thanks

Well, it goes like this... Since 1st Grade, I didn't have friends that were totally like me. In other words, they liked things that I wasn't so into, but they were the only ones close to me at school...

During 4th grade, two years ago, I got tired of hanging out with my current friends who liked X Men(that was then, we all like anime now, me and my friends). I started hanging out with a group that used to be called "Anigals" You know, girlks who are into anime. There were about seven of us... But I knew nothing, being a newbie. I only found anime new, and I was curious to know what it was... I got into some shows, but none of the members were so into it so I left.

My friend, one of those who liked X Men, had a fight with the others. She felt left out so I deided to become bestfriends with her. We like the show called Saiyuki. ^^

During 5th Grade, two of my other friends got into it, too. We were a group of four, then... We also started to like some other shows.

6th Grade, which just finished(Yes, it's summer vacation here, in the Phil.), we joined the group that used to be called Anigals. We're into Naruto. Some are becoming into Bleach, a few into Full Metal Alchemist, some other into Gundam Seed and gundam Seed Destiny... My bestfriend from 4th Grade is starting into Samurai 7 while I'm into Descendants of Darkness/Yami No Matsuei...

We're a big group, 13 girls in all(our school is an all-girls school, by the way). We liked different shows but we still have fun together...

I went out of topic... Uhm, I got into anime during the 4th Grade... Yeah...

That's all... Bye~! ^^

I do, I care for you because I can. I can because I want to. And I want to... because you said that I couldn't...
    Yet... Who... would love a demon like me...?

♪♪FanFiction.Net profile♪♪Photobucket album♪♪Friendster profile♪♪Xanga blog♪♪
    ♪♪LosT dEmoN♪♪

Newbie anime_for_life may be famous one day anime_for_life may be famous one day anime_for_life's Avatar
    Thanks

I got into anime the first time i read the inuyasha books and i saw rurouni kenshin and i was hocked some of the anime just keeps getting better and better.
    {Images Were Removed Only One Image Allowed Sig Rule Limits Allow 500x115 Pixel Size ~Zackraa}

Newbie sdds may be famous one day sdds may be famous one day sdds's Avatar
    Thanks

I have been a movie collector for along time...I had picked up the occasional anime movie here and there. Then a couple of years ago i was hanging out with a friend and his brother, and we started watching chobits...I found myself getting really into it, I had to leave and that was that...

About a year later I was wandering through best buy, looking for movies and they had Initial D on an endcap...I really like cars so I figured what the hell...before I knew it I had bought all 14 volumes and was working on Chobits, and I have been hooked ever since.
    My DVD Collection: http://www.dvdaficionado.com/dvds.html?id=tcannon

PLease Visit Cinema Paradise if you like movies

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

I tripped... then I fell on it. XD

I climbed in it. XD

JK...

Anyways... Simple: I watched it since I was a very tiny child.
    o_o I wasn't born in the U.S. ... a lot more access to anime as "an everyday cartoon" for me.

^_^ ... that's it.

Same thing goes for videogames... I remember video games being a part of my life as long as I could remember (my family members had atari's and nintendo's and etc and played them) ...

Newbie Papoose may be famous one day Papoose may be famous one day Papoose's Avatar
    Thanks

I got into anime because my older brother was watching some shows icant remember them. However i can remember i used to watch Bugglegum crisis. i enjoyed that show.
    Mezzo DSA (Danger Service Agency) is at the top of my list.

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

lol bubblegum crisis tokyo was awesome, well my uncle basically got me into this anime thing. back then we didn't even know that the shows we were watching were called anime. I remember wathing mazinger z, can candy, conan the future kid and robotech.

Closed Thread
Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 ... LastLast