Closed Thread
Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast

Thread: How did you get into Anime?

Otaku karinka may be famous one day karinka may be famous one day karinka's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: How did you get into Anime?

I got into anime when I first saw pokemon a long time ago.I did'nt even know it was an anime back then!

Devoted Otaku hiei9957 may be famous one day hiei9957 may be famous one day hiei9957's Avatar
    Thanks

i got in to anime by just watching it on tv. at one point i never knew what it was. untill ifigued out lol. and then i started to read the manga.

Tanks zyta

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

dont know i always like manga & anime sence i was a baby i have been told by my mummy.

Newbie hinata89 may be famous one day hinata89 may be famous one day
    Thanks

well i got into it totally by accident. one day my friend was like hey watch this shoew it's called inuyasha it's really cool. i was sceptical after the first episode i watched(it was the thunder brothers one) i thought it was kinda wierd. but then she lent me the first few episodes she had taped and i fell in love with the story. it of course opened up new anime to me. and now i have a secret nerd life lol. but now that i think about it i've been watching anime for a long time. hello kitty when i was young the sailor moon when i was a little older. so it just happened.

I believe in you Indiana Jones In Odd-World Champion, Forest_Brat Champion, Jungle Dave Champion, Beer Dude 2 Champion, Fly Girl Champion Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho's Avatar
    Thanks

All thanks to Sailor moon lmao that and kimba the white lion when I was 5 ^-^;; Good times

DeviantArt ll Livejournal ll Rainbow Flakes ll Gallery
    Feeling the beat of my heart ♥

Otaku Foreshadow may be famous one day Foreshadow may be famous one day Foreshadow's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, I never exactly planned to get to addicted to it, but it seemed to give me little choice. I hadn't exactly realized what anime was when I was younger. The first anime I probably watched was Sailor Moon (age nine), then Dragon Ball Z (age 11/12), then Yugi-oh (age 12/13). I watched and enjoyed all of these, but I just thought they were cartoons with a different style. However, about a year ago, I became completely addicted.
    I blame this entirely on my friend, who first introduced me to manga. One day we were brousing at a bookstore and she bought one manga volume. She showed it to me once and I was instantly hooked. Then, I started looking on TV for any little scrap of anime I could find and started taping them. Sometimes I would get lazy or I would be gone and would go off of it for a little while. Now it's just a part of my life, of my daily routine. And in September I joined AO.

And that is how it all began. Now, whenever I miss a few episodes or read through all my manga, I am forced to go through a kind of withdrawal. All thanks to my best friend--whom I will forever be grateful, and forever curse when my wallet turns out to have been magically emptied.

---DaRe tO bE nO oNe BuT yOuRsElF---
    {My Blogsite: RR+CV}

Newbie White Cloud may be famous one day White Cloud may be famous one day White Cloud's Avatar
    Thanks

heh, back when cartoonnetwork was just cartoonnetwork, i was addicted to anime as soon as i saw the show Robotech. no big story, just a show i liked that lead to more and more shows i liked until i'm at the position now at our anime club at school.

Avy and sig by Hyper_Bunny

Otaku Sashacat may be famous one day Sashacat may be famous one day Sashacat's Avatar
    Thanks

That would have to be Sailor Moon!!!

Closed Thread
Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast