Closed Thread
Page 14 of 23 FirstFirst ... 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast

Thread: How did you get into Anime?

Vampire Prince Archery 2000 Champion kakashi_sensei may be famous one day kakashi_sensei may be famous one day kakashi_sensei's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: How did you get into Anime?

Quote Originally Posted by Sashacat
    That would have to be Sailor Moon!!!
    me've been watching anime since i was a little kid and i didnt know! ......i thought sailor moon was not anime..well i didnt even know what anime was back then

Otaku Sashacat may be famous one day Sashacat may be famous one day Sashacat's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kakashi_sensei
    me've been watching anime since i was a little kid and i didnt know! ......i thought sailor moon was not anime..well i didnt even know what anime was back then
    Dope..ur makin' me feel oldish boy xD.

Otaku Matrix040689 may be famous one day Matrix040689 may be famous one day Matrix040689's Avatar
    Thanks

two words... my brother. he was intoduced into it by a friend of his and i saw it and instantally liked it... personally i felt that anime severly outweighed american cartoons.

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

I am a homely Monkey boy, but I never had a lot of interest in watching a lot of TV or anything television related, but I do used to like all that are cartoon related. As for my story, though I dwell in Japan, I have a whole gang of friends, who sleep with anime day and night, it never really grabbed my attention, initially, but one day, my dad sparked that interest within me, when he bought me the DVD set of DBZ for my birthday. Thereafter, I began to love anime, and appreciate the art.

Newbie henzor may be famous one day henzor may be famous one day henzor's Avatar
    Thanks

reading through the thread it seems that alot of ppl got into anime by either sailor moon or dbz XDXD roflmao

dbz for me too then =p though the first decent anime i remember watching wud have to be kenshin. *reminices*

Devoted Otaku Nympho may be famous one day Nympho may be famous one day Nympho's Avatar
    Thanks

Well my fiance liked Inuyasha. And i use to never watch adult swim. And i spent alot of nights at his house and we just HAD to watch it. And i started to pay attention, since than i have been hooked!

I'm a glass child. I am Hannah's regrets. Monster.

Otaku Moonlight_Huang hou may be famous one day Moonlight_Huang hou may be famous one day Moonlight_Huang hou's Avatar
    Thanks

I got into anime...when I first watched Sailor Moon when I was younger. There were some other shows I watched as a child though ...such as DBZ and pokemon.

Keeping you in suspense! The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion's Avatar
    Thanks

When I was young, I would watch series that were mainly meant for kids, such as Pokemon and DragonBall Z. I was not obsessed with anime during that time When I got to my teenage years, I played a lot of simulator dating games based on anime series, and I became very interested in the story of the anime the games were based on. The games I played involved the series of Love Hina, Neon Genesis Evangelion, and D-N-A^2. I thought these anime series were very good, and I would then find my love for anime and manga I still like anime and manga, but I am no longer obsessed about it as I used to be

~Kiss
    ~Praise me! Extol me! My beauty is unparalleled!~
    Thanks for the signature, Zackraa It's fashion-tastic

Closed Thread
Page 14 of 23 FirstFirst ... 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast