Closed Thread
Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ... 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast

Thread: How did you get into Anime?

Otaku AnimeGeek may be famous one day AnimeGeek may be famous one day AnimeGeek's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: How did you get into Anime?

I was in this acting program when I saw this girl in there reading a manga book. I was never into comic books (only Calvin and Hobbes) and was totally non-aware of the anime world. I flipped through the book which I couldn't figure out how to read it so I didn't bother anymore. Although it was still in the back of my head on how cool the book looked. But I didn't think much of it until a year and a half later in December of 2005 or Janurary (I think Janurary). I went into a small bookstore that had a tiny tiny selection of manga books and something inside wanted to buy a manga book on that day. The selection wasn't big so It was hard to find one that would suit me best. But this one cover stood out out of all of them. And that would be the cover of Tsubasa. The price was a little daunting(I never knew they were that expensive) but still I wanted to buy one, so I bought it and finished it that night thirsty for more manga. And ever since then I've been reading manga like nothing else. ^_^ *takes bow* that's my story.

Newbie excel-slayer shakero may be famous one day excel-slayer shakero may be famous one day excel-slayer shakero's Avatar
    Thanks

well my bf got me into the whole thing they told me inu came on at 10:00 so i just started watching and then i got into all that oher stuff and now i'm hooked XD
    -----------------------------Double Post Merge---------------------------------------------
    i got into anime beacause of me bestest friendis
    Last edited by excel-slayer shakero; Jun 07, 2006 at 05:04 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

love is sad but ok in some ways!^_^
    go ayumi!!!!!!!!

I'm sleepy... Jukebox Hero Champion, Word Up Champion, Word Craze Champion gren may be famous one day gren may be famous one day gren's Avatar
    Thanks

I used to watch DBZ when it came on Cartoon Network, but I didn't really get into anime until flipping channels one night, I stumbled onto the opening theme song of Cowboy Bebop. I ended up watching (luckily, it happened to be the first episode), and within a few days I was blowing my measly paycheck on anime DVDs. I've been hooked ever since.
    sig by Pyro Psycho

Newbie Itachi-Uchiha may be famous one day Itachi-Uchiha may be famous one day Itachi-Uchiha's Avatar
    Thanks

I began watching anime because my freind told me about a show called
    Dragon Ball Z so I started watching it that's how it began.
    Last edited by Itachi-Uchiha; Jun 07, 2006 at 06:19 PM.

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

Well, like most of you that have posted on here. I started watching Sailormoon when I was teenie. And I was obsessed! I used to cry when I missed an episode lol! anyways then came pokemon and digimon, not so much DBZ tho..then I started to attempt to draw it which was when I first found out that it was actually called anime. About a year ago, I got curious and looked up random animes on the net and started reading up about them and this year I actually started watching them.!! YAY lol

Newbie Sushi_chef may be famous one day Sushi_chef may be famous one day Sushi_chef's Avatar
    Thanks

WOW!!!! Every one seems to have started at a young age... Im actually a late bloomer. I grabbed an Ani-Manga of Inuyasha to pass the time and instead of a one time thing I became totally addicted, partly because I had no idea what was goning, and soon started buying Manga and watching anime on Adult Swim. Now anime and manga almost totally engulf my life!!!! (I cant wait for the next convention to come to town )
    I totally screwed up my life and this is the only chance I get ... well all i can hope for now is to meet a really hot cosplayer and try not to die a virgin.

Newbie milh_amethyz may be famous one day milh_amethyz may be famous one day milh_amethyz's Avatar
    Thanks

when i first so it when i was at my 5 and that anime is Doremon......Got to love that anime.

F o c u s i n g O n W a h t ' s I m p o r t a n t

C l e v e r l y S e e i n g T h r o u g h W h a t e v e r I s A h e a d O f M e

Newbie the_fourth_hokage may be famous one day the_fourth_hokage may be famous one day
    Thanks

what got me was
    dragonball, dragonball z, ruroni Kenshin when I was 5
    got into trigun, inyuasha when I was 7
    naruto last year
    one piece two years ago
    now i read the manga I am quite interested into naruto manga right now. I started reading naruto last week and now up to the 264 chapter.

By the way this is my first posting on the web. I am boy and want to know if anyone is interested in bieng friends.
    I am 14 years old now: was 7 to young to get into trigun and inyuasha?
    Last edited by the_fourth_hokage; Jun 15, 2006 at 06:32 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Closed Thread
Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ... 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast