Closed Thread
Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 ... LastLast

Thread: How did you get into Anime?

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: How did you get into Anime?

I stumbled upon Vampire hunter D and Sailor moon one morning. It then became Toonami on cartoonnetwork. I wanted to find out more about the shows I was watching, so I googled them and came upon animeonline.net.
    Seduced by Flesh

Newbie Muslim Vegeta Fob12/21/94 may be famous one day Muslim Vegeta Fob12/21/94 may be famous one day Muslim Vegeta Fob12/21/94's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. K
    Muslim Vegeta Fob12/21/94 great story. My mom and dad watch Transformer when I was a kid. My dad like that kind of stuff, and I don't know if thuder cats is one, but that's another. Me and the family, bought the DVDs when we found out they where uncut. Yea! more coolness. So we have it recorded, in tape, and DVD. We love it.
    oh, thanks dude, you have a nice story too.

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

i got into anime when i was at my grandmothers house watching tv when dbz came on , i instanly luved it and watched anime ever since

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Newbie Billy-Loner may be famous one day Billy-Loner may be famous one day Billy-Loner's Avatar
    Thanks

I just to watch Pokemon, Sailormoon and stuff, but wasnt really interested in the art Anime till my online friend told me how brilliant it was and their was better stuff than that crap, he told me where to download Naruto and it all starts their.

Newbie Muslim Vegeta Fob12/21/94 may be famous one day Muslim Vegeta Fob12/21/94 may be famous one day Muslim Vegeta Fob12/21/94's Avatar
    Thanks

it looks like DBZ started mostly everyones love in anime.but in diffrent ways.

丹色 月影 BrightShadow_96 may be famous one day BrightShadow_96 may be famous one day BrightShadow_96's Avatar
    Thanks

that's a good question. well, when i was little, i watched an anime (though i didn't know wat it was). after that, my sis started watching Inu Yasha. then, she got me watching it, and after that, i started watching full metal alchemist, naruto, and more.

Otaku alison_faith may be famous one day alison_faith may be famous one day alison_faith's Avatar
    Thanks

i can draw so i looked at all designs and animations and i liked it the best.
    "The face is the mirror of the mind, and the eyes,without speaking, confess the secrets of the heart." - Saint Jerome

ao's comrade swordfish3 may be famous one day swordfish3 may be famous one day swordfish3's Avatar
    Thanks

well i just started watching cowboy bebop on cnx one time and i liked it so i went and got the whole series and it carried on from their really
    92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig!!!!

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 ... LastLast