Closed Thread
Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13 20 21 22 23

Thread: How did you get into Anime?

Banned Alucard_Spriggan may be famous one day Alucard_Spriggan may be famous one day Alucard_Spriggan's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: How did you get into Anime?

I got started in anime when I was really little and I have been into anime ever since.

Newbie Broken Toy Angel may be famous one day Broken Toy Angel may be famous one day Broken Toy Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

I remember I was in second or third grade and the cartoons they had after school were Superfriends, Tom and Jerry, and a couple others. Then they started showing Robotech and I saw animation in a whole new light. I didn't know it came from Japan just yet but I started looking around for similar artwork and deeper storylines and that led me to Casshan, Urusei Yatsura and of course the unforgettable Astro Boy.

Otaku Shinigami_of_Light may be famous one day Shinigami_of_Light may be famous one day Shinigami_of_Light's Avatar
    Thanks

Yep,I remember watching ronin warriors at like 7 years old.It was like my favorite show at that time,I realized later it was anime and went crazy cause it was tight.ARmor of the Wildfire!........Tao Ji!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Omae o Korosu!

Newbie Kakashi3k may be famous one day Kakashi3k may be famous one day Kakashi3k's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmm, My friend Chuck L is a big gundam kit guy and he bought me the Shing Long from G wing. That's how I found out about the genre, anime. The credit for how I got into anime has to go to Richard (AO member) and Jihaad. Spring of 2001; 11th grade and we were talking about things to study in college. I wanted to be a teacher(still do) and Jihaad told me about this great teacher and how bad ass, cool and yet educational he is. I was like yeah that's how I want to be when I teach. I asked him his name and he told me Onyzuka, but everyone calls him GTO. I laughed cause I thought he was crazy; GTO, that's a car. Then he told me it's an anime and I laughed harder and was like naw I'm cool. He pressed on for a few days and one day I said sure why not. After that show, I was hooked. I then got a load of anime from both Rich and J: Flame of Recca(Jr gave me that one), Gundam( 1st one) Hellsing, Ranma, Kenshin, Maro Haro, Rahxaphon, and alot more. Since then we've gone to cons, bought tons of Gundams(22 owned) and other stuff. Then Naruto came out and now I'm in love with anime. Thank heaven for anime.
    Kakashi

Newbie Master of KingdomHearts may be famous one day Master of KingdomHearts's Avatar
    Thanks

I got into anime when iw as about 5 years old and i started to watch different channels and i saw a episode of gundam wing and form then on i was a gundam fan and a anime fan and well anime has led me to alot of things but gundam wing is still really cool and how it got me started

Closed Thread
Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13 20 21 22 23