Closed Thread
Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 ... LastLast

Thread: How did you get into Anime?

Community Dude Asteroids Champion dude101 may be famous one day dude101 may be famous one day dude101's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: How did you get into Anime?

well i saw pokemon and DBz but they didn't interest me at all. the thing that started it off for me was when i saw bubblegum crisis on tv late at nite n i was around 13yrs i think. then i completely forgot about it and didn't remember till ghost in the shell was air on tv over here. from that i went to find the name of the anime (at the time i didn't know wat it was called) when i found it well the rest is history. from that i started to discover other anime i never even thought existed.

Otaku Space Runner Champion HibikiLink may be famous one day HibikiLink may be famous one day HibikiLink's Avatar
    Thanks

i'd seen all the usual like poke'mon dbz etc. Then I kinda got out of it then a friend if mine who I think was trying to get me really into anime succeded by showing me Vandread, Ranma 1/2 and I let him show me fma and after that I was hooked

Thanks alot Sasurihell and Kedar for the sigs and thanks Sammy 65 for the changing pics
    http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/1...icsclanhf5.gif[x/img]
    (just remove the "x" from the [x/img] tag!

Mercenary SousukeSagara may be famous one day SousukeSagara may be famous one day SousukeSagara's Avatar
    Thanks

Why does Transformers is always the first one to inspired kids to watch anime?
    I hooked up to this when I watch that too.....

AO shady bystander Comboling Champion bassdudez may be famous one day bassdudez may be famous one day bassdudez's Avatar
    Thanks

There was already a thread like this.........

But anyway, the first anime episode I watched was Akazukin Cha Cha, when I was 5, I think ^_^ But that wasnt what really got me into anime...... actually, I just discovered lately that it was actually anime!!

What really got me into it was Animax, which was a channel that aired anime all day..... well, what do you expect when you watch anime all day long? Hooked.....
    Kastelic's creation

Newbie dark anime prince may be famous one day dark anime prince may be famous one day dark anime prince's Avatar
    Thanks

i started getting into anime when my anime crazed friend wouldn't stop talking about this one particular anime called naruto. soon i got into it as well, and it's been about a year since then

Newbie cheezisgoooood may be famous one day cheezisgoooood may be famous one day
    Thanks

I saw Paranoia Agent and Samurai Champloo on Adult Swim. The quality of their animation, the fight scenes in Champloo, and the thriller aspects of Paranoia Agent made me change my mind about anime. Anime REALLY COULD be intelligent! Then I realized that, with the massive amount of anime that comes out every year, it was just another art form for people from a different culture to share their ideas with one another, and I had just stumbled upon it. Now there's at least one new set of DVD's on my shelf every week.

Newbie Muslim Vegeta Fob12/21/94 may be famous one day Muslim Vegeta Fob12/21/94 may be famous one day Muslim Vegeta Fob12/21/94's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dark anime prince
    i started getting into anime when my anime crazed friend wouldn't stop talking about this one particular anime called naruto. soon i got into it as well, and it's been about a year since then
    I got my friend into anime the exact same way.

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

well it all started back in 1998 when robotech was the koolest anime show of that time. I remember my friends and i watching that show every afternoon. Then in 1999 sailor moon came out in my homeland that show got me more into anime. And since then i have been watching anime.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 ... LastLast