Closed Thread
Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 ... LastLast

Thread: How did you get into Anime?

Newbie Muslim Vegeta Fob12/21/94 may be famous one day Muslim Vegeta Fob12/21/94 may be famous one day Muslim Vegeta Fob12/21/94's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: How did you get into Anime?

Quote Originally Posted by ketaro
    well it all started back in 1998 when robotech was the koolest anime show of that time. I remember my friends and i watching that show every afternoon. Then in 1999 sailor moon came out in my homeland that show got me more into anime. And since then i have been watching anime.
    Nice story dude!I bet if my sister watched that show, she be hooked right know!

Gundam Builder Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x's Avatar
    Thanks

My friends got me into anime when I started high school. I use to watch DBZ but that didnt get me into anime. I think he gave me a manga and that started my interest in to anime.

Newbie Muslim Vegeta Fob12/21/94 may be famous one day Muslim Vegeta Fob12/21/94 may be famous one day Muslim Vegeta Fob12/21/94's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ragn0r0x
    My friends got me into anime when I started high school. I use to watch DBZ but that didnt get me into anime. I think he gave me a manga and that started my interest in to anime.
    i gave my lil sis a manga called Death Notes just yeaster day. She got hecka scared that she promised herself she would never read, or watch anime again! But then once I showed her Zatch Bell, she started to like anime. And she just started yesterday!... I'm never showing a begenner Death Notes again.

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks

ah , thats pretty nice, exposing the little ones to anime., seiorusly its good.

i had to find anime the hard way..., mainstream amercianized and dubbed anime such as DBZ, but it was good when i seen Gundam Wing., those started it., now im way beyond anime i ever thought was posible to be out there., i love it.
    i've only been up to anime for about 7 yrs., im not match for the old okatus XD(no offence of course) ^_^

Newbie GeminiEntity may be famous one day GeminiEntity may be famous one day
    Thanks

Speed Racer, Voltron and Transformers were the first animes I ever saw. But it wasn't until DBZ that I found out about what anime meant. I just always thought as a kid that those shows listed were just really great drawn cartoons.

Little did I know...

Cherubic Flash Pegs Champion, Chaos Theory Champion, Booya Champion, Word Up Champion, Angel Differences Champion mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel's Avatar
    Thanks

as far as i can remember, i've always loved anime, whether dubbed or subbed. but i guess i started getting really into it about 4 years ago, in the long 6 week holidays where i had absolutely nothing to do. my cousin lent me some anime to watch, and that's how it all began ^_^

Otaku zatch bell may be famous one day zatch bell may be famous one day zatch bell's Avatar
    in the deep blue among the grand line...u old geazer
    Thanks

when i was 5 years old i use to watch dragonball z and sailor moon and sreet fighters on usa when the weekend started and ive been into anime ever since then

Newbie Kidd_X may be famous one day Kidd_X may be famous one day
    Thanks

I started watching DBZ a few years ago but after a while I stopped. Then my friend told me to watch Bleach, and I got hooked again after just watching one episode.

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 ... LastLast