Closed Thread
Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 ... LastLast

Thread: How did you get into Anime?

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: How did you get into Anime?

i got into anime by watching dbz when i was younger , it was great

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

It really all started when I moved to the US from Japan. It wasn't till I lived in the US that I realized that I was taking anime for granted when I was in Japan...
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Just Trying To Live Life War on Terror Champion name one may be famous one day name one may be famous one day name one's Avatar
    Thanks

when my friend told to watch love hina, so i did and then i got into gundam. That how i got into anime

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

I got hooked on anime in collage, I watched DBZ and Gundam Wing with my roommates.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

Newbie Muslim Vegeta Fob12/21/94 may be famous one day Muslim Vegeta Fob12/21/94 may be famous one day Muslim Vegeta Fob12/21/94's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Mage
    I got hooked on anime in collage, I watched DBZ and Gundam Wing with my roommates.
    you've probaly been watching it for a while then.

Otaku LittleHobbit13 may be famous one day LittleHobbit13 may be famous one day LittleHobbit13's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, a friend of mine told me about Adult Swim on Cartoon Network. This was back when [AS] was still made up of Cowboy Bebop, Yu Yu Hakusho, Outlaw Star, etc.

I popped the TV on about 3/4 of the way through a Yu Yu Hakusho episode. I believe it was the episode where Kuwabara beats Byakko. Anyways, that finished, and then Cowboy Bebop came on. Then Outlaw Star. Then Pilot Candidate.

And I was hooked. I loved it.

And then the very next weekend they started airing Inuyasha. ^_^ After that I went out of my way to look for anime on TV. And now here I am today with more anime than most of my friends (outside the Anime Club anyways ) and always on the lookout for more. ^_^
    "True kindness isn't something we're born with; it's something we have to work at. We have to mold it and shape it with ourselves. Not everyone has it, but I think everyone has the potential. Sometimes you just have to look really close before you can tell it's there." -- Kyoko Honda Fruits Basket
    ~ ~

Newbie XashitakaX may be famous one day XashitakaX may be famous one day
    Thanks

well, i was walkin around the living room and my older brother was watching dragon ball z....and i had no clue what it was and i was like "whats that" and he was like "dbz douche bag" and i was like "oh" lol....that was when i was a very young lad...and then i started to watch it...then i started to watch the anime that was on the late part of adult swim...like trigun and all that whatnots....and then i saw FLCL! and that is my fav. anime....

Newbie digi_boi may be famous one day digi_boi may be famous one day digi_boi's Avatar
    Thanks

Ever since I was born!!! Anime has been around me for as long as I can remember and I like the drawings. I watch alot of anime because it's anime!!!
    Asia is the best way to get in touch with anime. When I was still in the Philippines I watched anime in the afternoon like Trigun, Lupin the 3rd, Case Closed, HunterXHunter, Flame of Recca and MORE! And as you can tell, these are all old anime unless you're in North America where they don't really show anime.
    Last edited by digi_boi; Apr 15, 2006 at 08:37 AM.
    This pic is actually for my website: www.freewebs.com/digi_boi
    Check it out for yourself! Just click the pic!
    Your signature image is limited to 450*110 pixels.
    -- Hassun

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 ... LastLast