Closed Thread
Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 ... LastLast

Thread: How did you get into Anime?

Newbie Muslim Vegeta Fob12/21/94 may be famous one day Muslim Vegeta Fob12/21/94 may be famous one day Muslim Vegeta Fob12/21/94's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: How did you get into Anime?

Quote Originally Posted by digi_boi
    Ever since I was born!!! Anime has been around me for as long as I can remember and I like the drawings. I watch alot of anime because it's anime!!!
    Asia is the best way to get in touch with anime. When I was still in the Philippines I watched anime in the afternoon like Trigun, Lupin the 3rd, Case Closed, HunterXHunter, Flame of Recca and MORE! And as you can tell, these are all old anime unless you're in North America where they don't really show anime.
    oh,dain your lucky!Hunterxhunter!darn you north america!

Newbie Sayain Trunks may be famous one day Sayain Trunks may be famous one day Sayain Trunks's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Muslim Vegeta Fob12/21/94
    Hey guys, just wonderin' how you guys got into anime.Hope you guys have great stories!
    I got in to anime when my brother used to draw dragonball z and from there I started to watchand draw anime and manga

Newbie Hellion may be famous one day Hellion may be famous one day Hellion's Avatar
    Thanks

Well when I was little I watched DB but I didn't really know that it was an anime. To me it was just another cartoon... I really didn't get into anime till my friend showed me Akira and then from there I just started watching more and more animes.
    Look ye into the darkness and you shall find me there... a me you have never known..

Newbie king of shadows may be famous one day king of shadows may be famous one day king of shadows's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hellion
    Well when I was little I watched DB but I didn't really know that it was an anime. To me it was just another cartoon... I really didn't get into anime till my friend showed me Akira and then from there I just started watching more and more animes.
    I started the same and most of the ppl began waching dbz,pokemon,digimon,yara yara yara....but my cuz told me it was called anime and he had some manga books I was reading them like normal so I did not get it then I noticed that it started difrent well that is how I got into anime ...ho and I am new here and hi everyone

Newbie Muslim Vegeta Fob12/21/94 may be famous one day Muslim Vegeta Fob12/21/94 may be famous one day Muslim Vegeta Fob12/21/94's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sayain Trunks
    I got in to anime when my brother used to draw dragonball z and from there I started to watchand draw anime and manga
    aww...another dbz lover!score!
    -----------------------------Double Post Merge---------------------------------------------
    by the way,does he still draw?
    -----------------------------Double Post Merge---------------------------------------------
    i'll give the next fivehundred dollars that says dbz in there sentence of there beautiful story of how they ot into anime.
    Last edited by Muslim Vegeta Fob12/21/94; Apr 16, 2006 at 11:32 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Newbie Sayain Trunks may be famous one day Sayain Trunks may be famous one day Sayain Trunks's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Muslim Vegeta Fob12/21/94
    aww...another dbz lover!score!
    by the way,does he still draw?
    i'll give the next fivehundred dollars that says dbz in there sentence of there beautiful story of how they ot into anime.
    Yeah He still draws I'll send you one of his famous drawings Give me your email

Newbie beyonce_babycakes may be famous one day beyonce_babycakes may be famous one day beyonce_babycakes's Avatar
    Thanks

Smile Re: How did you get into Anime?

Short Story.
    First Pokemon and Digimon. Then Dragonball Z. Then Sailor Moon and Cardcaptors. Then Beyblade and Duel Masters. Then Yu-Gi-Oh!. Then more Beyblade. Then Street Fighter. Then Ninja Scroll. Then Ranma 1/2. Then Cowboy Bebop. Then Rave Master. Then Dragonball GT.Then Bleach. Then Naruto. Then Tokyo Mew Mew. Finally Fruits Basket and Chobits. Story of my anime discovery.

Newbie dum_sper0_spir0 may be famous one day dum_sper0_spir0 may be famous one day dum_sper0_spir0's Avatar
    Thanks

i was a salior moon when i was littleand that just got me used to anime but it was cyborg 009 on cartoon network that i really got into anime
    Salvate!
    Itenera Diurna Nocturaque~~~ i travel day and night
    Sane, Paululum Linguae latinae dico!

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 ... LastLast