Closed Thread
Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: How did you get into anime?

Newbie wishper may be famous one day wishper may be famous one day wishper's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: How did you get into anime?

well...when i was a kid i was a big fan of cartoon network..once i got sick and i had to stay home...i didnt have a PC at that time so...the only thing that i chould do was...switch the channels on the TV...after like 10 mins of channel swaping i saw a deutch program...i think it was RTL2 or something like that and there was pokemon...i watched it for a while...but i didnt understand a word in german(strange language for me)...anyway that was the last time i saw anime on TV lol...after that i went to the local pc club and asked the older kids about...how i can find stuff like that...and...thats how it is

Newbie MagnaCartana may be famous one day MagnaCartana may be famous one day MagnaCartana's Avatar
    Thanks

Altough I would like to say it was Pokemon, I would be lying, cause at the time I didn't even know it was Anime. I only really found out about Anime when I started to watch Blue Gender on the Sci-Fi Channel when I was 13. It was a different kind of cartoon =P

Newbie Jace Armaggedon may be famous one day Jace Armaggedon may be famous one day Jace Armaggedon's Avatar
    Thanks

The reason i got into anime was from watching early episodes of dragon ball and saturday cartoons. soon i stopped watching tv and started playing rpg games that came from japan. after awhile i started to watch more anime from toonami and adult swim and fall in love with it.
    The power of the Mind, The power of the Heart, The power of the Soul, The power of the Body, The power of the Memory, The power to protect, The power to destroy, It lies within every being And within every being lies it

Otaku deftbeat may be famous one day deftbeat may be famous one day deftbeat's Avatar
    Thanks

i was watching anime classics when i a kid:
    voltes v
    daimos
    princess sarah
    cedi
    remi
    etc.

i think that started it.

Newbie Nars may be famous one day Nars may be famous one day Nars's Avatar
    Thanks

I've always kinda been into anime. My uncle is actually the one who introduced me to it. He was a big fan of Robotech and he'd tell me to watch with him. I was around 6 then. And then he showed me AKIRA when I was 7. After that... Dragon Ball was on tv. So I got into that, then a little after I got into Sailor Moon cus that started to air on too. Ronin Warriors started... Samurai Pizza Cats... Then I'd stay over at my cousin's house on summers for weeks at a time and we'd just save up money together to buy anime vids. We bought fatal fury, battle angel, and iczelion videos. Good fun. So I've been into anime for.. 13 years? Most of my life..

Newbie Kokoro_no_Ankoku may be famous one day Kokoro_no_Ankoku may be famous one day
    Thanks

Well... It all started when I saw the first episode of Escaflowne while channel surfing... Ever since then I started to hunt down new anime's to watch, where I found stuff like DBZ and the really old Guyver...
    A few years down the line, I started to watch stuff like Azumanga and Rozen Maiden... and I've been in love ever since!

Newbie crazypinkkitten may be famous one day crazypinkkitten may be famous one day crazypinkkitten's Avatar
    Thanks

It started with sailor moon and pokemon after taht I fell in love with it. As the years went on i started i started to watch more and more then my taste went from pokemon to anime like death note.
    Signature destroyed by Hassun.
    Read the rules.

Newbie jackpsp may be famous one day jackpsp may be famous one day jackpsp's Avatar
    Thanks

lets see, I think the very first anime I saw was Pokeman or Princess Mononoke I can remember. After that it was DBZ, Gundam Wing, and what ever I could get my hands on.
    From the Diprashon of failure comes the strive for Success.

Closed Thread
Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast