Closed Thread
Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast

Thread: How did you get into anime?

Shichibukai JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: How did you get into anime?

i guess since the time i was a litte child when i would wake up early before school and watch tv where there would be animes on that i have never heard of.But because i was impressed with the graphic designs of the show,i became attached to it and still so to this day.

Newbie jezu may be famous one day jezu may be famous one day jezu's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, I'll sure I watched cartoons when I was little... but what got me into anime now was Akira. I have this soft spot for disturbing science fiction...
    Look the demon in the eye and tell it to go away.

Newbie Hades may be famous one day Hades may be famous one day
    Thanks

I was always obsessed with cartoons and stuff and when I was eleven, nothing good came on the TV and I was like 'WTF?! I WILL HAVE MY CARTOONS!!!!!" And then came onl;ine and then saw this whole galaxy of anime ripe for the taking.> I started manga as this friend kept reading stuff and kept talking about it and recommending stuff and just to shut him up, I started and then got obsessed.

Newbie teardrops may be famous one day teardrops may be famous one day teardrops's Avatar
    Thanks

Thumbs up Re: How did you get into anime?

hmmm, i kind of new about it subconciously for a while, but really didn't know about anime and Manga till I was in sixth grade and saw some of my friend's chibi drawings, i copied them then put my own flare,i guess you could call it into them. Made them look more realistic and such. Soon I found drawings sort of like mine on the internet and tv. I don't at all remember when I started actually alling it anime though. It just happened I suppose.
    Pain is just a state of mind. So get over it.

Newbie cutehanky may be famous one day cutehanky may be famous one day cutehanky's Avatar
    Thanks

as a child i was always in front of the tv watching and watching for hours...then one day they showed this "cartoon like stuff" but it had very huge eyes with weird hairstyles...i watched it and next thing i knew i got hooked with it!!...then i learned that this "cartoon like stuff" is not actually cartoon but ANIME!..

so there you go guys ..thats my story

Newbie Endence may be famous one day Endence may be famous one day
    Thanks

Cousin shoved ninja scroll at me when i was 10 years old been hooked ever since .

Newbie kujara may be famous one day kujara may be famous one day kujara's Avatar
    Thanks

Smile Re: How did you get into anime?

I get into anime when my brother often rent anime.. and i saw the picture very interesting..I remember this very special..and after i seeing that, i falling love with anime

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

Well the way I got into anime was when I moved up here to North Carolina about 4 years come this September to be with my boyfriend Ray aka Sinistra. He sat me down with him one night and we started to watch Full Metal Panic. Since then he's been introducing me to different types of anime.
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

Closed Thread
Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast