Closed Thread
Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast

Thread: How did you get into anime?

Newbie AnimeSage may be famous one day AnimeSage may be famous one day AnimeSage's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: How did you get into anime?

quite easy i was in a book store and found a manga and it kinda lead to anime

Newbie Kera Hakashi may be famous one day Kera Hakashi may be famous one day Kera Hakashi's Avatar
    Thanks

how i got into anime?! well, it first started when i was little with Sailormoon, then pokemon of course. it wasn't until 8th grade that i was introduced to Inuyasha and Rorouni Kenshin by my best freind. soon afterwards, i got into teen titans, then many others followed, pretty much every anime/manga i was introduced to i loved!!!!!!!!!!

Newbie Alternative ZERO may be famous one day Alternative ZERO may be famous one day
    Thanks

as for me it all dates back to my childhood...i was exposed with japanese related stuff like anime and tokusatsu and time hasn't changed anything negatively.....i was exposed to doraemon even before it reached our country so i think it's the show who jumpstarted that anime engine right on my brain....

Devoted Otaku Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose's Avatar
    Thanks

I remember seeing Mobile Suit Gundam when I was a kid, and from then on I was hooked. That, and I had a bunch of friends that were into anime as well.
    ^_^

Newbie Beowulf Belmont may be famous one day Beowulf Belmont may be famous one day
    Thanks

I still remember the night I saw my first anime. It was about seven years ago late at night during a very bad thunderstorm and I was home alone channel surfing. By chance, I saw the first episode of Gundam Wing on Toonami's Midnight Run. The show was unlike anything I had ever seen before. I have been watching anime ever since.
    The trick is to know when to walk away and know when to run!!!

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Post Re: How did you get into anime?

I started out watching Inuyasha. Before, I wasn't into Anime at all. I still like Inuyasha a little.

Newbie aristocratic_assassin may be famous one day aristocratic_assassin may be famous one day
    Thanks

I actually started watching cartoons first. I remember the first few I watched was Yu-Gi-Oh and Cardcaptor Sakura. I was still young then. After that, I saw that it was showing Inuyasha at 11.30pm. I thought it looked rather interesting, so I started watching it. I loved it. From then on, I watch all the japanese anime they telecast on television. Mainly, I watch the anime which shows every Wednesday, Thursday and Friday from 11.30 till 12 midnight

Newbie seriphos may be famous one day seriphos may be famous one day seriphos's Avatar
    Thanks

well all wats da craic??
    my friend introduced me to anime when i was talkin bout the matrix films, he said that it was a rip off from ghost in the shell, which at the time i didn't no wat it was so i looked it up an wahlaa, here i am.

long winded i know lol
    All the darkness in the world cannot extinguish the flame of a single candle. [/COLOR]
    to live in the darkness is to live without fear of the unknown

Closed Thread
Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast