Closed Thread
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 12 13 14 15

Thread: How did you get into anime?

Otaku Brent-Enix is off to a good start Brent-Enix's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: How did you get into anime?

I remember it like it was yesterday (wavy lines start)...

I was five-and-a-half years old and my uncle (youngest cousin of my mom) went over for a visit in our house. I think he was high-school that time... Anyway, everyday, he'd turn on the TV and turn to AXN (There was anime there that time) and watch Fushigi Yuugi (Curious Play). And the rest was like magic...I watched with him and after he left the house, I'd still turn to that channel and watch Sakura Wars, Strange Dawn, Rave, Ranma 1/2, Ah! My Goddess, Ayashi No Ceres and this anime which I forgot but whatever...

mmhmm.

Newbie foxboy is off to a good start foxboy's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dabassist View Post
    How did you get into anime, manga the sort....... friend, accident, been at it your hole life me i cant remeber
    it was an accedent for me I was fliping through the channels and a show called Inuyasha came on and it changed my point of views on a lot of things such as anime and affection.

Otaku venelse may be famous one day venelse may be famous one day
    Thanks

Whether you believe it or not I started watching since I was a baby yupz lol My family & relatives are crazy about anime too (wow age doesn't matter does it?) So you can say that I've been watching since childhood years my mom rocks me to sleep while she herself watches Anime! HA! that's what she told me. And my dad, he loves it too, I can say that he's e super stingy person but when it comes to Anime he's willing to spend Hahaha so am I bless or what. Under the influence of my family I started watching definately not my frenz cos they say I'm crazy to be into this kind of stuff..

Devoted Otaku Alucard_ML may be famous one day Alucard_ML may be famous one day Alucard_ML's Avatar
    Thanks

Umm well... I started reading manga. One day i found a book that was full of manga but the last page showed some animated movies, so i tried to find a place where i could by them. I took some time but i found it

Newbie shinopious may be famous one day shinopious may be famous one day shinopious's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmmm... welllll... honestly... my roots are in Adult Swim on Cartoon Network. I saw Cowboy Bebop and Trigun and became entirely absorbed in it. This was when I was.... hmm... 12? 13 maybe? So that started it all... i watched those two series, found out there were books for them called mangas, read those... found out that manga was basically a whole genre in itself and started to explore it... got into Chobits and Full Moon and just kept goin and goin and now here I am!
    When in doubt, shut you mouth.
    Stupidity shows when you talk too much.
    So it is better to stay quiet and people think you are dumb, than to speak and people know you are dumb.

Veteran False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth's Avatar
    Thanks

To quote the forum rules...

Inactive threads, which have not been posted in for 14 days or more, should not be revived. They are considered dead.
    Closing...

This signature is within the limits upheld by the forum rules. Unless the rules change, do not remove.

Closed Thread
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 12 13 14 15