Closed Thread
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 ... LastLast

Thread: How did you get into anime?

I'm sleepy... Jukebox Hero Champion, Word Up Champion, Word Craze Champion gren may be famous one day gren may be famous one day gren's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: How did you?

Quote Originally Posted by Priestess Angel View Post
    I just slowly went into it. It all started with Toonami, Sailor Moon, and DBZ. You see, Toonami came on right after school and just like any kid after school I went straight for the TV. I started watching the shows that came on Toonami. I immediately fell in love because it was something I had never seen before. It was like my soap opera when I was a kid so I was completely addicted.
    Oddly enough, my story starts out exactly the same way, except that I was well into high school when it began. I had a few friends at the time that were into anime, but it never really came up in conversation, and besides, they were "too cool" to watch anything other than Ghost in the Shell, Akira, and the like. I continued to watch Toonami religiously, even through college, and eventually I caught the first episode of Cowboy Bebop on Adult Swim. I loved it so much, I started buying the discs, and one day in Best Buy, I asked one of the clerks which was a good anime to get into. He recommended Excel Saga and Princess Mononoke, and between those, Bebop, and RK, I was sealed in as an anime fan forever.
    sig by Pyro Psycho

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

Well I got into anime when I saw cartoons on Saturdays when I was like 4 or 5 so basically my whole life I've liked anime

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

Otaku macky_516 may be famous one day macky_516 may be famous one day
    Thanks

i saw soo many people into it but i didnt want to get dragged in and have to wait week after week and only watching one episode at a time.
    but then i just bought all of them at once and now im hooked
    *sigh* i want to be depressed cuz i didnt want to like them but
    oh well

MICHIERU RULES ALL

Cherubic Flash Pegs Champion, Chaos Theory Champion, Booya Champion, Word Up Champion, Angel Differences Champion mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: How did you (get into anime)?

Before the age of 12, I started off watching the anime series available on normal TV. Then I met a friend of mine who's uncle works with anime (not too sure what he does though), and so he has a large collection of anime. She introduced me to Fruits Basket, and that was when I started developing a love for anime, and anything anime-related. Since then, my love for anime has not waned, but grown.

Otaku zeine may be famous one day zeine may be famous one day zeine's Avatar
    Thanks

I started as a toddler just watching cartoons and then moving on to a different form of it before realizing it was actually called "anime"...

The first series that got me really hooked was Rurouni Kenshin and Tenshi Muyo... I watched the full seasons of both of these on regular telly six times before I mutated into an otaku... *chuckle*

~ beri-chan ~ hamu-hamu may be famous one day hamu-hamu may be famous one day hamu-hamu's Avatar
    Thanks

I started watching anime when i was little like pokemon and sailor moon. So now once i'm older, i;ve gotten addicted to it.
    Pokemon and Sailor moon to be for the younger people so i haven't watched anymore of that.

Newbie FrostDragon may be famous one day FrostDragon may be famous one day FrostDragon's Avatar
    Thanks

i think i got into anime when i saw 4 the first time dragonball z it whas the best think i ever whached
    [IMG][/IMG]

Nobody else can see you the same way as myself
    Fly high and touch the sky, you're the angel I adore
    If only you could feel for me that I feel for you
    Why do you ignore me, angel, why can't I go with you

Bored college student fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod's Avatar
    Thanks

i got into anime when i was really little and i would watch transformers and thungercats (lol), when my dad started sayin "cartoons are for kids" i moved to adult swim back in the days when yu-yu hakusho was on it.

thanks to zyta for the sick sig and avy!

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 ... LastLast