Closed Thread
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 ... LastLast

Thread: How did you get into anime?

Newbie diguised.as.a.lover may be famous one day diguised.as.a.lover may be famous one day diguised.as.a.lover's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: How did you (get into anime)?

hmm. Well I used to love Pokemon and I liked Sailor Moon and DBZ when I was younger. But I mostly started out just liking anime and manga as art. I was fascinated but the way the charaters look *I wish I looked like an anime character* But hmm... I really got interested in it this year. My bf likes it so I found out about some cool shows.

Otaku animemeg may be famous one day animemeg may be famous one day animemeg's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: How did you get into anime?

I liked a guy who like anime so I started watching AS so we could talk about it. It back fired because he never watched any adult swim anime, but I ended up liking it alot so it worked for me anyways

Newbie ordinateur may be famous one day ordinateur may be famous one day ordinateur's Avatar
    Thanks

I learned that anime existed when a classmate was doing his oral presentation lol...
    Born to live, living to die..

Otaku Schwarze may be famous one day Schwarze may be famous one day Schwarze's Avatar
    Thanks

My first anime ever seen and manga ever read is... 'Doraemon'>_<. Happened when I tried to buy the manga around 10 years old. And I still read the manga till now!! never get used to it. Thanks to it, my interest widen to DBZ, Sailormoon (thou I male^^) and Gundam. From Gundam, I started to like mecha... I dunno what I am now if I didnt go to the bookstore at that time...^^

Lives link to one another, and the world continues...

Newbie Minari_kun may be famous one day Minari_kun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Long, Long ago in a city far, far away....
    well not really
    But when I was younger we had a roommate that loved anime and my sister and I would watch it with him, and really thats where it began ^_^;;

Newbie rosenrot may be famous one day rosenrot may be famous one day rosenrot's Avatar
    Thanks

Well...my first contact with anime was when i was little...One of our local channels had bought sailor moon episodes. I remember that I couldn't wait for the next day to come and watch another episode.
    My next contact with anime i belive was last year. I was switching channels in hope of finding something interesting when it coth my eye. I think it was kiddy grade. I did not give it much importance before but this time I decided to at least watch just a few minutes. Since then I want more...)
    Das Feuer liebt mich

Newbie Muvvy may be famous one day Muvvy may be famous one day
    Thanks

From a lot of links :-)
    But not from a friend or thomethings else

Otaku LostbutFound may be famous one day LostbutFound may be famous one day LostbutFound's Avatar
    Thanks

i started watching sailor moon and DB/DBZ and researched and sorta fell in love after that
    Don't tell me the sky is the limit, when there are footprints on the moon

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 ... LastLast