Closed Thread
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 ... LastLast

Thread: How did you get into anime?

Newbie Vampyre may be famous one day Vampyre may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: How did you get into anime?

Hmm....well...i randomly saw some cartoons(that i later found to be called anime lol)....i think it started with Digimon for me haha. But i cant be too sure.
    Etsuans interius,
    Ira Vehementi.

For a wounded man shall say to his assailent, "If I live, I'll kill you. If I die, you are forgiven." Such is the rule of honor.

Newbie LiL D may be famous one day LiL D may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dabassist View Post
    How did you get into anime, manga the sort....... friend, accident, been at it your hole life me i cant remeber
    well i was in russia,

and as it happens, i dont understand a word of russian, there was one channel that was in english, i forgot the name, and it aired VanDread, 1st i was like...great am stuck watching some bullshit about some ppl in space, but then the weather turned to crap and i was illin, so the only thing of interest that i could understand was that and before i knew it, i got hooked up on this seriose shit. since then i watch and enjoy many anime themes, but VanDread is still the heavy hitter for me.

I got a question now...

Do you still adore the 1st anime you ever watched?

I do not want to be remembered, if your remembered, your Dead

Shichibukai JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie's Avatar
    Thanks

Ever since a friend showed me "One Piece",i have been obsessed bout ither types of anime.

Newbie Nicole06 may be famous one day Nicole06 may be famous one day Nicole06's Avatar
    in Va for nowbut I might be moving to another state
    Thanks

Talking Re: How did you get into anime?

I geuss u can that I kinda of fell into . I saw so many of my frinds reading them so I was like maybe If I read one I can find out why they love it so much. So the first book I every read was DNAngel . And now I see why. It's like being pulled in by the flow of the river. Once ur in to it hard to get out.
    What can i say, I'm just trying to be me.

Banned serven_of_god may be famous one day serven_of_god may be famous one day serven_of_god's Avatar
    Thanks

well i got into anime when i walch this movie called Princess Mononoke an then after that i found out bout adult swim an thats when i begin to be a anime lover.

Newbie numnutsemh may be famous one day numnutsemh may be famous one day numnutsemh's Avatar
    Thanks

I dont know i just was watching it and was like i like lol
    Things i do are for the future

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

I had been watchin dragon ball when i was younger but i didnt realize what was goin on ya know but i kinda fell off anime until my freind got me back into it when he introduced me to Ruori Kenshin or however u spell it and the original gundam wing
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

Newbie Nicole06 may be famous one day Nicole06 may be famous one day Nicole06's Avatar
    in Va for nowbut I might be moving to another state
    Thanks

So now when I go back to Ms I beg my older for his manga. And he just let me have them. But i love to watch Inuyash Vandread,Mirage of Blaze and many others that I cant remember their names.
    What can i say, I'm just trying to be me.

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 ... LastLast