Closed Thread
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: How did you get into anime?

Otaku LouisaDeztini may be famous one day LouisaDeztini may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: How did you get into anime?

I used to like it when I was about 6 or 7. But I soon lost interest as I did not have the money to buy and my parents kinda disapproved of it. Then at 12, I made a friend who was obsessed with Gundam Seed. i'd hear her sing the songs every single day and almost flipped at first. Soon, I kind of fell in love with the songs, after hearing the correct version and not the friends-modified one. I collected the songs, at the same time found out more of the anime. Then, it just happened. I liked it, I borrowed the episodes to watch. So when I was done, I delved into my memories to remember what I liked when I was younger and that's how I really got into anime. Hahas... I still like Gundam Seed... It'll always be my 'first love'

Newbie Hitomi Kanzaki may be famous one day Hitomi Kanzaki may be famous one day Hitomi Kanzaki's Avatar
    Thanks

well, my tv is my BFF, s/he introduced me to the world of anime

Newbie VampireHunterD may be famous one day VampireHunterD may be famous one day VampireHunterD's Avatar
    Thanks

For me it was watching it with my older brother when I was a little kid. It came on sci-fi channel when when was in 2nd grade. It has pretty much always been apart of my life. It was just when I got to highschool and I had the money to buy it myself, that I really got into it.

My Blog - It's Not Your Space - ym/aim: RaiserOfGales msn: RaiserOfGales @ hotmail.com

Otaku toonfan630 may be famous one day toonfan630 may be famous one day
    Thanks

I got into anime due to Salior Moon. I wondered apon it at a young age and started watching it everyday before I went to school. Then I found out the name (anime) because my sister said, "That's the only anime you watch." So, I guess my sister helped me look into it more.
    "We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars." Oscar Wilde.

Leave me and my simple sig alone. I like it. ^o^

Newbie chocoga may be famous one day chocoga may be famous one day chocoga's Avatar
    Thanks

I got into anime because my friends were anime-addicts, and they successfully got me into it
    At first, I hated anime... but now that I think about it, I've been watching anime all along xD Like sailormoon, cardcaptors... but I just never knew about it ^.^

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking Re: How did you get into anime?

Well... I got into it at about five years old. My older brother brought some of his friends over to watch it on a DVD they'd gotten from the Internet. I'm really close to my brother so I attended the watching while our parents were gone. Turns out it was a hentai but I really liked how it looked so I decided to check it out. The next Saturday I went to a bookstore and found a whole section dedicated to manga and fell in love. I can't get enough. Though my first love regarding anime is hentai...

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

Otaku Master_badger may be famous one day Master_badger may be famous one day
    Thanks

Well, i don't remember very well. When i was an infant, in the Air TV shows. I remember my mom don't likes that series. Mmm, my first TV shows was:
    Saint Seiya, Sailor Moon and Mazinkaizer. Ohh, nostalgy for the past.

Newbie emo_luv may be famous one day emo_luv may be famous one day emo_luv's Avatar
    Thanks

i got into anime because of my friends at school. i started reading manga, and drawing anime. i am actually pretty god at it, too!
    ROXi

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast