Closed Thread
Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: How did you get into anime?

Newbie Vandread_Dita may be famous one day Vandread_Dita may be famous one day Vandread_Dita's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: How did you get into anime?

I think the very first anime i ever watched was Dragon Ball. Then i guess i was just hooked. But this was when i was like 6 and didnt know what anime was. back then it was all cartoons, and i liked them =-). Then i went from DB and went to Big O, and so on and so forth

Newbie kolin0 may be famous one day kolin0 may be famous one day
    Thanks

One fine day, when I am just a kid who is watching TV, when I switch the channel to a kids' channel, Pokemon is showing, I found it quite fun so I just sit down and watch it, after a few episodes, I start to watch it everyday, and soon, I start to watch that channel every day, and found anime like Sailor Moon, Pokemon, Digimon, Card Captor Sakura and even Ojamajo Doremi(Yes, all childish anime, but they let my life be colourful by knowing a thing called anime..)

Newbie antrihme may be famous one day antrihme may be famous one day
    Thanks

when i was young i'm usually alone with my grandmother and i do nothing but watch anime and cartoons but of course at first i didn't know it was anime until i reached high school and i met otaku friends.. they were the ones who helped me broaden my knowledge about anime. then they lent me mangas and i started reading it.. and the rest was history!!! all i know is that i'm happy with anime!!..
    **Hanabi Kamiru**

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

I must say it was the movie Akira that started it for me. I saw it when I was about 5 and it left a major impact on me. I forgot about anime after a few years but got back into it awhile ago. I have always loved anime though.

Otaku alex1_phang3 may be famous one day alex1_phang3 may be famous one day alex1_phang3's Avatar
    Malaysia -> Sabah -> Kota Kinabalu -> Jalan Kepayan
    Thanks

Long ago in a distanced land ( for those in western countries). A kid named Alex was born. He was a child who lives in an environment with people trying to eliminate each other in any ways possible, a dog eat dog world...... (Want more? ) Anyways, I started out when I'm in high school(I was 12 back then) when I saw the Ranma 1/2 comic.Then I though, Oh My Buddha!! (This feeling was like the one that Columbus had when he found...... (Whatever, you know what I mean......) ) And after that I began to save my pocket money to rent the comic, one at a month. Ah those early days... Then when I found out that the whole set of comics were sold, I nearly collapsed!!(sob) Then I was lost, lost like a .. . . . . . . . . .

Newbie dragonhead33 may be famous one day dragonhead33 may be famous one day dragonhead33's Avatar
    Thanks

i was hooked to anime cause of my friend he let me borrow this anime called chobits at first i dont like to borrow it i said to him that i dont watch anime but he keep on bugging me so there is nothing i could do...... i watched it and for some time i said to my self hey this is not bad and from there on i keep on buying anime movies , posters , figures and more

Newbie doogo530 may be famous one day doogo530 may be famous one day doogo530's Avatar
    Thanks

I was introduced to Ranma 1/2 in about '94 and have been enjoying anime ever since.

Otaku Flying Ace may be famous one day Flying Ace may be famous one day
    Thanks

I got into anime from video games. I saw the way the graphics in the games were and then I realizied they had shows like that too, and I loved the stories lines! The girls are also really hot! lol

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast