Closed Thread
Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread: How did you get into anime?

Newbie anime_freak_4_life may be famous one day anime_freak_4_life may be famous one day anime_freak_4_life's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking Re: How did you get into anime?

i got into anime when i was about 4. at that time Sailor Moon was my fav anime series. so i started waching other anime and now it is like a drug to me...i cant live without it!
    ♥the love of my life is Adam♥

Laid Back Otaku Tano-kun may be famous one day Tano-kun may be famous one day Tano-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool Re: How did you get into anime?

it's been awhile since i've answered this kinda question...but let's see i guess how i got into anime was thru my cousins....i really don't remember how old i was when i first got into anime maybe 8 or 9....so anyway my cousin from california first showed me manga of the gundam series.....then my cousins from asia introduced me to anime....i think the first anime shows i saw was evangelion, dbz, and samurai x....oh boy, back in the day...seems such a long time ago...

Newbie WaterSprite may be famous one day WaterSprite may be famous one day WaterSprite's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: How did you get into anime?

I got into anime by accident one day,watching the sci-fi channel.It was playing Vampire Hunter D.After seeing D,I was hooked.I've been watching anime and collecting manga ever since.

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

Well one day i was at my grand mothers house with my family, i was young and so i was causing disturbince by jumping and running and screaming in the house. So my grand mother in the presence of company, turned on the T.V. and it just happened to by in the middle of the fight b/t Goku and Vegeta in the Sayain Saga(first fight) after that i fell in luv with anime

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Newbie Ichigokarate may be famous one day Ichigokarate may be famous one day Ichigokarate's Avatar
    Thanks

I got into anime about 2 years ago when I was watching Cartoon Networks AdultSwim. The first show I saw was Inuyasha, which I am a fan of now. I really like Sesshoumaru.

Newbie Darkness_of_blood may be famous one day Darkness_of_blood may be famous one day Darkness_of_blood's Avatar
    Thanks

i got into anime when i was like 12 because they would talk about dragonballz alot and i wanted to know what it was soo i decided to watch an episode and i thought it was cool, after that i was hooked
    Midnight Is Sad Because Her Other Half Is Gone~Dead~

Love Is Just A Waste Of Time!!! U Think Otherwise Because You Have Never Had Your Heart Broken Soo Many Times, have you ever asked ureself why me?

Otaku Hoods may be famous one day Hoods may be famous one day Hoods's Avatar
    Thanks

I, like many others, started with toonami. At the time I had no idea what anime was. I fell in love with tenchi. Toonami stopped playing it and we went our seperate ways. Then about 5 years later I was on youtube and I realizeed I could find just about anything on their. So I searched tenchi and saw the first ep. It brought back all those old feelings. All others were removed due to copyright. So I search the web for ways to download them since I knew that the person who put them up had to get them from somewhere.
    I make black history everyday. I don't need a month

Banned TJMSniper may be famous one day TJMSniper may be famous one day TJMSniper's Avatar
    Thanks

I got into anime by coming home everyday when i was in like 2nd grade, and watching dbz, and then i branched off to other shows like Ruroni Kenshin(dont know how to spell it), Naruto, Yu Yu Hakasho, mainly watching toonami, and then i just didnt watch that much anymore cause when dbz came off the air i was looking forward to dbgt, but it was a dissapointment, so i hope they do a dragonball af, even though its a rumor

Closed Thread
Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast