+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: How did you meet anime???

Newbie Loogaru is off to a good start Loogaru's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: How did you meet anime???

It's been a along time ago, but for me, the first real anime I ever saw was
    "Vampire Hunter D". My friend said he had something unlike anything I'd ever
    seen before and he was right. It was like visual crack, I've been hooked ever since. That's one anime I'd like to see Hollywood bring to life on the big screen.

Otaku Brandon Grave Heat is off to a good start
    Thanks

Talking Re: How did you meet anime???

Like Many of other members of the AO board, I met the world of anime, thanks to Tom and the toonami gang with DBZ, and when {AS} Aired shows like Bebop I was hooked, for two reasons There were Cartoons with a story power of a marvel or dc comic book. (Please don't that the wrong way anime fans) & two The whole story or story Arc was not sloved in 15 mins.
    like with America cartoons.

Point three,
    Anime has many story arcs, blood and volince, and besides I could not belive that all the soundtracks that came from anime was just amazing to my ears.

So yes I am hooked on Punisher comics books, Highlander comics books,
    Anime ( I shall give all anime a chance,) and then if i like it I shall add to my collection, and and i a hooked on action Video games..

Now that i sit and thank about it while watching Poke'mon DP, I guess I went to anime Because I hate American tv with all of reality shows, and channels that Sales Junk. Like the Home shopping.. So yes I am a fighter for anime because it change my life.

So thank you to the world of anime

Newbie Laacis is off to a good start Laacis's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking Re: How did you meet anime???

We have satellite tv and they show Jetix here and they were showing Naruto some time ago, along with Shaman king and other cram like that, I think they are showing Pokemons, to, or was it Nickelodeon...anyway! I guess it was one half because of that, and then my cousin, who has a great influence on me, he showed me Inuyasha And, since I really like mythology (and cartoons) I grew quite fond of anime ^^ I'm still a noob though, haven't really seen that much stuff, but then again, I haven't lived for that long either
    Always look on the bright side of life!

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

to say the truth , i am Arabic and an English lover so i didn't get used to hearing other language so when i heard for the first time the Japaneses language i start laughing even my tears came out XD and that was at the first episode of Cowboy Bebop X3 , i couldn't watch anything with this language even if there is an English subtitle so we start watching Hellsing with an English voices but then we watched Chrno Crusade with English surtitle and from that time i meet one of favorite things in life !! XD ... =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

Newbie Asomodai is off to a good start
    Thanks

Must have been 1992 UK Sci Fi Channel Midnight on a Saturday.

First anime i ever saw was Venus Wars.

Got into Robotech, the rest is history.

Banned SpitFire is off to a good start SpitFire's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmmm.My first anime was sailor moon I was pretty young so i dndn't know it was anime at the time. But now Im older and i know what anime is and now Im hooked.

Newbie Lilly94 is off to a good start Lilly94's Avatar
    Thanks

when i first watched anime i was about 5 or 6... when i began to know that i am watching i anime i was about 13... so 2 years ago... ^.^ one night my brother switched the on the only anime channel in romania... so we began to watch one episode of death note ^.^ later i discovered what i was watching, and i've searched for the other episodes on the internet...
    in one i week i found out that my bff was watching death note too... btw, she was already an otaku ^.^ she told me, that there are many more good anime like death note... and then began my fandom xD
    I believe that it isn't always good enough to forgive others, but sometimes you need to learn to forgive yourself.

Newbie Lelouch vi Britannia is off to a good start Lelouch vi Britannia's Avatar
    Thanks

My 1st aniime was DBZ and i was exposed to it by Toonami on cartoon network.and from then on i watch anime all the time.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast