Closed Thread
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: How do ya'll get your anime??

Newbie northlight may be famous one day northlight may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: How do ya'll get your anime??

i use bt most of the time and usually download the 1st and last ep to c if its worth watching

Elie Jelly elie26 may be famous one day elie26 may be famous one day elie26's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by northlight
    i use bt most of the time and usually download the 1st and last ep to c if its worth watching
    same her...although it takes quite some time...

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

...I buy whatever I can afford.
    ...Nowadays I'm running low on cash (damn rent, car, insurance, and etc.) so the new thinpack releases are like blessing from heaven.

Otaku alison_faith may be famous one day alison_faith may be famous one day alison_faith's Avatar
    Thanks

i buy mangas and borrow my anime from ppl
    "The face is the mirror of the mind, and the eyes,without speaking, confess the secrets of the heart." - Saint Jerome

Newbie Urashima37 may be famous one day Urashima37 may be famous one day Urashima37's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by UzumakiKenshin
    Hey there...Im new to this forum, but ive been watching anime for a few years. I was wondering how you all got your anime? Do you rent? Do you download? Do you buy?? The reason Im asking is because theres not alot of places around where I live that carry anime, and definalty no stores around here. I've been thinking about signing up for an online anime rental site, but I dont know if theyre any good. One of the ones im thinking about is www.animelane.com . Ive compared them to some other sites, and they seem to have the best deal, but I dont know if they're any good. Anybody on here know anything about them?
    Well, most of our anime comes from downloads, and most of our manga comes from the library.. People who buy most of them are wasting their money.
    Love Hina rules.. For those of you new to Love Hina; there is no character named, "hina." The word "hina" in Japan means "devotion." So basically the title is "Love Love," but in Japan it's actually Love and Devotion.

Shichibukai JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie's Avatar
    Thanks

Borrow it from other pply who downloaded it from the net.

Otaku Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk's Avatar
    I live in South Africa and i was born in Pretoria.
    Thanks

Well, most of our anime comes from downloads, and most of our manga comes from the library.. People who buy most of them are wasting their money.
    On that note i started Torrent my Anime series this month because of the prices of anime and the shipping and the whatever.The thing that put me off if u go buy anime the Volumes is only like three episodes.The way they make the volumes is so primative that it is not even worth it to buy it anymore i can do a much better job of making my own dvds so Ja if the can like take out all the Names and start of different episode i recon they can get like 5 episodes on a dvd.
    So ja I am tired of getting ripped.Most of the anime in the shops in Saouth Africa is like old and all that and if are lucky to get Cowboy Bebob then it will be episode 1-3 or 4-6 and that is it now u have those how long do u have to wait to get the rest.Withe the torrents some okes actually make up series files that will be all the episodes of a paticular series.There u go so my tiredness of waiting for the shops to get the releases has made me think of new and faster ways to get my anime hahahahaha..
    I am downloading Burst Angel at the moment.Watched the first 2 episode not bad Qaulity is good atory sounds ok and Characters is nice.
    So yeah i support the downloaded Anime from now on.

Newbie shatteredpain385 may be famous one day shatteredpain385 may be famous one day shatteredpain385's Avatar
    Thanks

i usually watch it on tv...but i get mine at SunCoast or BlockBuster.

Closed Thread
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast