Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: How do you know about Sequels?

Otaku AniManga Hound may be famous one day AniManga Hound may be famous one day AniManga Hound's Avatar
    Thanks

How do you know about Sequels?

Say, if I wanted to get some information about sequels, how would I go about getting it?

I'm going to guess that the studio that is making and producing the anime, the sequel of which I'm looking for, but I was wondering if there were any sites that usually post th 'dirt' before the studio even makes an announcement.

Basically, It's the old routine. A series I am incredibly in love with just ended, so I'm stiffing around in the dirt for any dirt on sequels. The series I love? Mai-Otome. So, any info?

I'm not really getting my hopes up. The ending didn't leave any hints in the way of sequels. And even if there are now, I still can go back and watch the PREquel (sort of, haha).

P.S. (spoilers...sort of?) I'd laugh really hard if the studio did a bonus episode, and in it, ten years have past and Sergey gets his memory back. BUT, only the memories that would tell him he's married to and sleeping with his daughter. (Not the part about how she's not actually his daughter. He can remember that stuff at the end of the episode for some 'misunderstanding' type comic relief).

Keep eating so many dogs and you're bound to be Communist

Otaku iazndragoni yan may be famous one day iazndragoni yan may be famous one day iazndragoni yan's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: How do you know about Sequels?

i use this site to look up what anime is what, how many episodes, any relations to other anime, sequels, etc.:

http://www.anidb.net/

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

I also suggest anime news network.
    Their anime list is comprehensive.

Otaku Space Runner Champion HibikiLink may be famous one day HibikiLink may be famous one day HibikiLink's Avatar
    Thanks

well you can always google it or see if they have any goss in anime mags. Thats what I do

Thanks alot Sasurihell and Kedar for the sigs and thanks Sammy 65 for the changing pics
    http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/1...icsclanhf5.gif[x/img]
    (just remove the "x" from the [x/img] tag!

Newbie Hyper_Bunny may be famous one day Hyper_Bunny may be famous one day Hyper_Bunny's Avatar
    Thanks

I think your best bet would either be in a fan forum or a magazine. If you really want to know about sequels, then you'd have to buy Japanese mags. Like Newtype, but in Japanese. It probably has more info. about sequels if it's from Japan. Because if you read the translated Newtype, you don't really get a lot og info about sequels. Since some people don't even know about certain anime's that have sequels.

Avy & Sig made by me. If you want one, PM me!! Cause I love making them!!

Newbie XxStormySkyexX may be famous one day XxStormySkyexX may be famous one day XxStormySkyexX's Avatar
    Thanks

You search up to see if there is even a sequel. Then find out what its called if so. Then Look 4 info on it, normally people make sites about what the storyline is basically about.
    Bitch. My picture got deleted.

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmm...finding out about sequels to a series before the studio makes an announcement huh?

...I don't think you can 100% rely on sequel info that isn't made from the studio itself. You never know if someone made it up or if the studio canceled the project...
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Devoted Otaku ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity's Avatar
    Thanks

Thats a hard thing to search on, most likely you will have to understand Japanese or else you may have to rely on big English anime news site like animeondvd animenewsnetwork etc. Moonphase(Japanese site) is famous for listing out anime, so you can try that.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast