Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: How far down the hill are you? (Anime Otaku!)

Otaku Laharl ex may be famous one day Laharl ex may be famous one day
    Thanks

How far down the hill are you? (Anime Otaku!)

I sacrafice food and put myself in risky money situations for anime. I encourage all of you still in school to drop out and leech and steal from your parents as long as you can.

Make sure you lose all your friends and remember pale is in.

How far down the hill are you?

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: How far down the hill are you? (Anime Otaku!)

Let just say when i get a series, i watch the whole thing until its finnished,
    i cant leave it hang there., it forces me to pull all-nighters even on weekdays.(back in the zettai shonen days XD)

as far a fansubs goes, im following so many series a week, my laptop has only about1-3gb free left.

though im not the outa school scamer you'd want me to be.

(p.sthats right i made your sig, not aozora...its not good enough to be his work >.<)

Newbie Tsuki Shinigami may be famous one day Tsuki Shinigami may be famous one day Tsuki Shinigami's Avatar
    Thanks

I bought 2 external hard drives to hold my fansubs and have bookshelves full of " legal anime". I spend all my extra money on the latest anime out....I'm out of school ....but I do have a job^^ I am the poster child for pale o~0
    "I was bringing the Master as backup. It was like carrying a thermonuclear device to kill ants. Overkill has always been a speciality of mine." Anita Blake

Otaku Laharl ex may be famous one day Laharl ex may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SasuraiHell View Post
    (p.sthats right i made your sig, not aozora...its not good enough to be his work >.<)
    I know, I copied and pasted it the sig text from A4 and never bothered to read it till recently.

I'm waiting for people who are willing to put themselves in huge debt and lost jobs. Anyone get in a car accident while having a in-car DVD player with anime in it? How many died?

Otaku Hoods may be famous one day Hoods may be famous one day Hoods's Avatar
    Thanks

Compared to y'all(you'll have to excuse my vernacular) I guess I'm at the top of the hill. I use to watch a series until I finished, but I enjoy the anticipation of waiting until the next day. I got a 320 GB external hard drive as a gift. I have a lot to do with school so I can't become a junkie. As far as tans go, I always have one.(read sig)
    I make black history everyday. I don't need a month

Newbie RacerOtaku may be famous one day RacerOtaku may be famous one day RacerOtaku's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Laharl ex View Post
    I'm waiting for people who are willing to put themselves in huge debt and lost jobs. Anyone get in a car accident while having a in-car DVD player with anime in it? How many died?
    No huge debt(yet) or lost job here...,but I did sell my race car and got out of racing so I could have more money for anime. I also blew a chunk of the money from the car on anime. That was until I got hooked on drifting, now I'm pondering cutting back on anime to build a drift car.....Hmmm,decisions, decisions.....

"I look forward to continued immaturity followed by death" - Dave Barry
    "There's no such thing as too much power, just too little traction" - Me
    "I love sleep. It's the one place I'm safe from life and all the saddness it brings."

Otaku animemeg may be famous one day animemeg may be famous one day animemeg's Avatar
    Thanks

To be honest I am not that far down, I love anime but I am not totally obessive though.....

Newbie Kokoro_no_Ankoku may be famous one day Kokoro_no_Ankoku may be famous one day
    Thanks

How does missing your brother's wedding for a Bleach filler count as knocking me down the hill?

~"You can't do everything just because you have the heart and power to do it..." Lacus Clyne~

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast