+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: How important is the opening and ending music to the anime overall?

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: How important is the opening and ending music to the anime overall?

Quote Originally Posted by Kairu View Post
    I find them to be a very important aspect of the show. I mean the opening is what draws you into a show in the first place. There have been shows I was nearly turned away from due to the opening and ending theme songs. Though I know you should judge a show by that.
    All in all, I think it is very important...and also another thing is that some of my favorite Japanese bands I found because they did an opening or ending to an anime show ^^

i am with you in this opinion but sometimes the the drew of the opening dose not match the he drew of the anime and for an example Ouran High School Host Club .. the song of the opening very nice and cool but the drew of it not like the drew of the anime when i saw the opening at the first time i didn't like this anime but when i saw the anime i changed my view on it and this anime my favorite ever ....

the song of the opening a good effect too on the opening because when you listen to it at the first time you feel that it is a good opening or bad opening ,and sometimes i judge on the anime from the opening and the ending .... =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

I find it very interesting to have an anime good OP and ED ,it increases my interest but not a Judger.
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LichGRIFFIN View Post
    I find it very interesting to have an anime good OP and ED ,it increases my interest but not a Judger.

i am with you we can't judge on the anime by the opening and the ending but it will be good if the anime was good and the opening and the ending good too that mean all the series will be good , and it will be great if we saw the opening and then the story and then the ending without cross the opening or the ending hat mean the whole episode without cutting anything .. =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

Newbie Death Winds is off to a good start Death Winds's Avatar
    Living in My own Worlds of my Dreams ....
    Thanks

we can't judge on the anime by the opening or the ending ...but the anime will be better if the opening and the ending was good ....but for me i do not care if the opening and the ending was good or not...i just care if the anime good or not ....-"0"-

Devoted Otaku Tbaism may be famous one day Tbaism may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by aceman67 View Post
    To be honest, I don't really put much thought into the opening and closing themes to anime, since I normally only listen to them once, then hit the forward button on my dvd player for any other episodes, unless the music changes.
    This just about sums it up for my response. Unless the music changes, it doesn't do a great deal for me. As Len stated, the opening and ending don't necesarrily reflect the writing, so it doesn't hold much significance with the series itself.

It can certainly be a plus, but unlike the Simpsons, a continuous change doesn't show itself often in anime series, so my mood doesn't often change either. I don't anticipate the opening of a series. I anticipate the opening of a series because I expect it is going to lead to a good episode. A good series is just a good series.

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

Agreed ,but having a good OP or/and ED would serve sometimes very well with the last moment of the episode (before the ED) (the same goes for OP) and it happens with so many animes (Devil May Cry ...etc.).
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Newbie animeadik is off to a good start animeadik's Avatar
    Thanks

yeaZ! i agree too!!!! some anime have spoilerz in their op and ed....

Newbie Meson is off to a good start
    Thanks

It depends on teh series, but the OP and ED can set the mood for the entire series.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast