Closed Thread
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: How long does it take you to read a manga book?

Otaku samurai sho may be famous one day samurai sho may be famous one day samurai sho's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: How long does it take you to read a manga book?

sometimes it take me an hour because i might go back to look at real funny part or
    a really cool action scene(hellsing,getbackers,trigun maximum,gto,bleach,<the manga i'm currently reading)

Newbie Mijuko may be famous one day Mijuko may be famous one day Mijuko's Avatar
    Thanks

Takes me about 30 minutes to an hour (I finish chapter books faster than I do manga for whatever reason). Then again, the only manga I've read are speed racer and Nausicaa. (well, and naruto and FMA)

Otaku samurai sho may be famous one day samurai sho may be famous one day samurai sho's Avatar
    Thanks

i was planing on getting naruto manga but i was'nt sure if it was worth it or not so
    is it

Devoted Otaku ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity's Avatar
    Thanks

takes me about an hour. Depends on how much dialogs are in that volume, eg. GTO damn that manga have so many bs in it.

Newbie dependant may be famous one day dependant may be famous one day dependant's Avatar
    Thanks

depending on what type of manga it is my reading time ranges from 30 minutes to one hour

Cherubic Flash Pegs Champion, Chaos Theory Champion, Booya Champion, Word Up Champion, Angel Differences Champion mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel's Avatar
    Thanks

if it's a good manga book that i really like, then...it'll probably take me less than an hour. if it's a manga that i'm not really interested in, then...it could take me forever ^_^

Otaku deftbeat may be famous one day deftbeat may be famous one day deftbeat's Avatar
    Thanks

an hour or less if the manga is great

Newbie Enishi-Kun25 may be famous one day Enishi-Kun25 may be famous one day Enishi-Kun25's Avatar
    Thanks

well, haven't been on AO for a while...anywayz. Some of you guys are strange, I mean reading a manga volume in 15 minutes? Do you even READ it? I'm not just saying reading, but understanding the context. psh...for me I buy my manga books (not like those people in book stores blocking the frickin' aisle because they would like to cheat the anime industry by reading the whole book instead of buying it...respect! if you don't got money, look for a different hobby!).

Anyways, it takes me about an hour and half (sometimes little more, or little less time)...cause I get really in to it. And If I get confused, I read a couple pages over again (or if it was a really great scene). Jeez, 15-minute readers...you guys are amazing.
    (sometimes you just pass up the beauty cause you look too quickly. Sometimes if you sit down and really look at something, you may look at it a different way, sometimes it will seem more beautiful than before.)
    Last edited by Enishi-Kun25; Jan 09, 2006 at 06:47 PM.
    "...Think not on what you lack as much as on what you have..."

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast