Closed Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: How Long Will You Be Into Anime?

Newbie EverQuestJunky may be famous one day EverQuestJunky may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: How Long Will You Be Into Anime?

I started watching anime over 10 years ago... In a couple of months I'll be 23... I feel anime influences my imagination which helps with my writing. The secondary attempt it has made on myself to quietly drag me into my own self immersion of Japanese and Asian culture has been also very rewarding.....

I think I would not be as open minded as I am today or have as strong of an imagination if Japanese Animation was not part of my life.

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, if I plan of not leaving AO untill I'm too old to type and see what's on the monitor, then I guess I'll have to stick with anime all that time too.... so I guess I'm in the world of anime forever...
    But seing how much I get to watch anime... there will be always lots of good anime to see for me ^^

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LenMiyata View Post
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

No, I'm not going to stop watching Anime next month.... (grumble grumble grumble)

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

I won't ever get out of anime.As long as there is good story lines and good animation ill be in to anime.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

The Joker Reincarnate Curveball Champion Jokerman may be famous one day Jokerman's Avatar
    Thanks

forever. i mean i hope to introduce anime to my kids when i have um! lol how can n e 1 ever fall out of love with anime?

I believe…whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you…stranger.
    Jokerman's Twitter Page: www.twitter.com/JokermanUno
    Thanx Shin Ryuga!!!!

Railgun Assimilate Champion Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka's Avatar
    Thanks

I'll always love it, but sure I'll grow out of watching it. I mean, I'm starting to now, I have way more important things on my mind.

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

I guess it depends on the person. Just cause you get older, doesn't mean your interests have to change. Me personally, most of the crap on television is boring to me. In fact, other than watching anime and the occasional movie, I hardly ever watch television. Though I will admit, I found myself losing interest in anime in the past before, in which I simply took a break from it for awhile. But I always found myself coming back.

In short, I'll never lose my interest in it fully.
    Attitude of AO MODS, according to beast
    Because they have obtained that level they are arrogant. You have to kep in mind when you talk about these guys they are kind of dorks who probably didn't excel at much and this is their only outlet to flex their muscles. Their egos would suffer no less so the the forum suffers some more. Watch one way or another they will probably repond to this post with a threat. But there are better forums out there. Private messege Zev.

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

As Long as there is still good quality to it, forever. Or at least as long as I can see clearly.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast