Closed Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: How Long Will You Be Into Anime?

Otaku Master_badger may be famous one day Master_badger may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: How Long Will You Be Into Anime?

Mmm, really don't know. Maybe all my life or when i found another thing more fun. But i don't believe that happend one day. Like the VG, i'll play with the son's of Playstation 4, Xbox 3 rounds or Nintendo I-don't-know-exactly-what-i-do.

Or maybe one or two days if i die tomorrow, never knows.
    "Knowledge is power"

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LenMiyata View Post
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

No, I'm not going to stop watching Anime next month.... (grumble grumble grumble)
    LOLs All right Len!!

As for me I dont think that I'll ever stop watching anime til the day I die...the only thing that'll prevent me from doing that is if I go blind...in which case I'll stop "watching" but I'll start "listening" (although going blind will throw me down the pit of depresseion)

As long as quality anime keeps coming than I'll keep watching. Anime is art thats ALWAYS evolving/improving day by day. In the future as technology advances so will entertainment...I wish that in my lifetime 3D projection and technology like such will be available and that anime will follow along with it. (=_=) I can only hope...and dont say, "Why dont you CREATE that technology?" I'm not that smart nor that focused ok?
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

as long as new series that come out dont suffer from the CN & nick syndrome (making seemingly dumber, more stupid shows to alppeal to a strange new generation, examples, SpongeBob, My gym partner is a monkey, Camp Lazlo, ect.) and new, interesting series keep comming out, i see myself as always interested. im almost 18, but i still find lots of time to chill out and read a new manga, or watch Negima! reruns on Colours TV. plus ill still check out older classics like Gundam 0079 ond DBZ.

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Otaku Lupas is off to a good start
    Thanks

as long as i live or untill some one complettely screws it up(which ever comes 2nd)

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

as long as there are good anime shows i will stick to anime ,watching animes had become a part of the way i'm living my life ,even if i watched all the animes i downloaded i simply re-watch them again
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Newbie FoolYourself is off to a good start FoolYourself's Avatar
    Thanks

welllllll....... prolly when i cant find any more anime im interested in. they release a lotta crap and then maybe like one thing i like so who knows? ask me tomorrow and ill let ya know if ive given up yet :P
    idontcareidontcareidontcareidontcareidontcareidont careidontcareidontcareidontcareidontcareidontcarei dontcareidontcareidontcareidontcare

AO Helper Word Slider Champion, Penguin Shot Champion, YetiSports 10 - The End Champion, Yetisports 2 - Orca Slap Champion, Yetisports 3 - Seal Bounce Champion Mega may be famous one day Mega may be famous one day Mega's Avatar
    Thanks

Even if bad anime do come out, I'll always love my favorites. I see me being an anime fan for the rest of my life. I might just become a fan of what eventually become the classics.

Newbie supersonico may be famous one day supersonico may be famous one day supersonico's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, sometimes when my no otaku friends are saying ´´its so embarrasing´´ meanwhile im watching gundam or a dbz movie, i think: i guess im a bit old for it but when i go at any con and see all those guys with mustache , i say what the ... i dont care ill keep watching, reading and drawing manga/anime.

anime 4ever

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast