Closed Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6

Thread: How Long Will You Be Into Anime?

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: How Long Will You Be Into Anime?

Quote Originally Posted by KimiFemi View Post
    I'll stop when it becomes more interesting to just imagine it ... I'm starting to think that eventually every possible anime will be made and we'll be stuck watching only reruns and remakes O.O .. when every story has a different name but they all have the same plots
    or all the characters start to look the same and you wind up confusing one anime for another ... *smacks self* no! thats not possible!! ... or is it?
    it is possible when someone has watched half or more of the entire earths' animes and we're not always watching the latest produced animes but we search for the good ones and watch them ,and the important thing that there's a lot of animes who u always can watch again and again ,like Ouran High School Host Club ,i've downloaded the episodes from the internet and rewatching episodes to me has become like an every month event
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Banned Big Bird Hunting Champion, Magic Ball Champion, Buzzer Champion, Book Worm Champion, Dragonfly Champion, Add It Up Champion, Trivial Blitz 2 Champion KimiFemi is off to a good start KimiFemi's Avatar
    Thanks

ehh I'm not really big on rewatching stuff but I guess if it came down to that or having nothing good to watch I guess I'd do it so .. forever lol

Otaku Arukih may be famous one day Arukih may be famous one day Arukih's Avatar
    Thanks

till l find out life its not funny at all, i mean when this start to happen ill be dead...thats right ill be into it all my life!

Otaku magic soccer Champion, Badger Racing Champion, Penalty Master Champion, Mouse Wars Champion, Poopshoot Champion, RV Cart Dart Champion, Park The Caravan Champion, Radio Rampage Champion, Roman Rumble Champion, Catcho Champion, Planarity Champion, Dead eye puzzle Champion, Jurassic Realm Champion, Schatzgraeber Champion, Quick Brick Champion, Cannonball Follies 3 - Cold Front Champion, Dungeon Hunt Champion Jepray is off to a good start Jepray's Avatar
    Thanks

silly question. i will show them to my kids, and i hope they will share them with their kids...and i will watch them till my sight is gone...
    Don't Panic

Newbie yuki chan is off to a good start yuki chan's Avatar
    Thanks

Smile Re: How Long Will You Be Into Anime?

well For me... I'll be upto anime for my whole life.. iwont give it up!! never... this has been my way of life... every day i always talk aboout anime... anime... anime... and anime... some i know ,,, really are annoyed with it but.. i dont care atleast thats my interest and not yours!! right?? I love anime and you can do nothing about it!! i'll be watching it for my whole life!!

Newbie Memoria Vita is off to a good start Memoria Vita's Avatar
    Thanks

hmmm.... I would have to say the quality of anime is slowly dropping or my genre of anime is slowly dropping, one or the other. But I really don't think I will ever stop watching it. =^.^=

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Memoria Vita View Post
    hmmm.... I would have to say the quality of anime is slowly dropping or my genre of anime is slowly dropping, one or the other. But I really don't think I will ever stop watching it. =^.^=
    Please do not post in threads which have been inactive for (more than) 1 month.

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6