+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: How many people created their own character?

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: How many people created their own character?

I call my guy Mizu. yes his name is "water" but i like it. he is the fourth seat of squad 11 in Bleach. his zanpakuto is called Ryutori. ill go into shikai and bankai if you guys want me to.

he was originally a japanese high school student recently reading a book about the mystical "Seretei". he was killed by Shreiker and cleansed by Ichigo. in the Rukon district, he visited a bar and was confronted by a drunken man who wanted to pick a fight. Mizu requested that the man throw the first punch, which happened. Mizu then planted his fist in the mans face after realizing how slow he was. Kenpachi and Yachiru happened to be in this bar and saw the fight and offered a position. Yachiru calls him Four Eyes because of his glasses.

i wrote this
    before on another site, but it had more detail. im sorry if this is a bit hard to read, haha. its just its hard to do this with the teacher in school looking over your back XP
    Why hello there!

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

Interesting. I don't have a guy for Bleach yet, but that's cause I haven't seen that much yet. Only snippets...

So he got killed, cleansed, then got into a fight? I'm guessing the drunk guy could either see him, or was dead himself? Still, sounds like it could work to me.

"Looks like you can handle yourself in a fight. You looking for something to do?..."

Keep them coming. I'm liking reading about all this...

The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel219 View Post
    Interesting. I don't have a guy for Bleach yet, but that's cause I haven't seen that much yet. Only snippets...

So he got killed, cleansed, then got into a fight? I'm guessing the drunk guy could either see him, or was dead himself? Still, sounds like it could work to me.

"Looks like you can handle yourself in a fight. You looking for something to do?..."

Keep them coming. I'm liking reading about all this...

basically because mizu believed in the seretei, when he died he went there, and ended up in the rukon district. That's where he got into the fight, a bar in the rukon district of the soul society. ^^ im glad you like him. ima try to make some more guys for different animes. probably Suzuka next, idk. any ideas?

plus, i could PM you the whole story if you like. and his shikai and bankai
    Why hello there!

Otaku Dune Bashing In Dubai Champion, Yetisports 10 - Icicle Climb Champion, Yeti Bubbles Champion overload is off to a good start overload's Avatar
    Thanks

yes I have created characters, in my head only though.
    after watching movies and some anime, but like daniel I have a overactive imagination, so creating characters comes easy. but I always give them huge weapons.

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    Thanks

His slinky & Banker :P ?

Na, it's cool. I'd possibly take a bit too much inspiration from him & make my own. That's something I try very hard not to do, creating my own copy of someone else's character. I like to keep mine as original as possible. I'm not trying to insult anybody, just keeping myself from cloning other peoples work. Little bits like this is OK though. I enjoy reading this stuff.

Slippery When Wet~ Trampoline Tricks 2 Champion, Togy Ball Champion highteckdudu is off to a good start highteckdudu's Avatar
    The wonderfull world of Minnesota! And I mean that!
    Thanks

I have a crap load, i also have my own manga started, but when i get it finished then i will explain more about them, but for now what i am going to tell you will have to do!

I have two main characters that i draw like every where, Hatari and Kana, They are best friends, they are human. (no cat ears sorry) my story line is pritty cool, it could use some work though. I also have a regular novel started that one has 4 amin characters, Evanangeline, Jynx, Trick, and Lynq. Yes the names are very unusual but I love them, Eva is elf blooded, and has fox like senses, Trick is her older borther even though she is taller than him, people mistake it for the other way around. Trick is half elf blooded but mainly takes on the form of a human. and Jynx is elf blooded but have high skills when it comes to brains, and problem solving, he is short too. and also is Trick's best friend. Lynq is really kind of out of it, he is suposed to be the main character, but i havent quite placed him yet, he is human and his parents have been kidnapped. So the main story line for that one is that they are out looking for his parents and are being accompanied by all of the others. I place them as his friends, but Trick and Lynq have a rivalry, which ends up making the story more interesting, the whole novel is almost finished, I have like 39 chapters with like 200 pages completed, but it is interesting.

The graphic novel i have been putting an effect on it, i only have 4 chapters of that done and like 40 or so pages, but that one takes place in the present day, Kana gets killed and ends up taking over another body and getting a whole knew life, but with the complications of her past she has to find a way to forgive her past so that way she can get on with her Destiny. it quite funny, it has a romantic scene along with humor, also there are other characters in it too, i have 5 main characters to start off with, then it gradually goes to like 10. I had loads of fun making them and i still am, It sure does help git rid of all the boring that goes around at my place. and its a great experience.

Highteckdudu~
    I tryed to see things from your point of view but i cant seem to get my head that far up my ass!
    Visit www.highteckdudu.deviantart.com!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel219 View Post
    His slinky & Banker :P ?

Na, it's cool. I'd possibly take a bit too much inspiration from him & make my own. That's something I try very hard not to do, creating my own copy of someone else's character. I like to keep mine as original as possible. I'm not trying to insult anybody, just keeping myself from cloning other peoples work. Little bits like this is OK though. I enjoy reading this stuff.

lmao, nice. lol, i meant the forms of his sword. ^^ and i understand.
    Why hello there!

Thanks

Looks like there are a few creative people on here. Nice to hear. We've even got one writing their own graphic novel! Any chance it'll be released by publisher? And another who likes big weapons. Sounds cool, just don't make them too big...

*pikes up insanely large double bladed sword, only to strain & drop it on top of head*

It's good to see we still have people with healthy minds out there. Any more by any chance?...

Damn, I might have to do some writing of my own...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast