+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: How many Years have you watched Anime?

Otaku Hoods may be famous one day Hoods may be famous one day Hoods's Avatar
    Thanks

Exclamation How many Years have you watched Anime?

Hello All!
    I would just like to announce to all my one year anniversary of anime! It was this time last year while wasting time in my room that I stumbled upon the wide and vast world of that I've come to love. Since then I've gone through somwhere around 50 titles. This is also the time 1 year ago when I first joined this site. How many years have you been watching anime? I'm not really counting Toonami since most back then had no idea the shows were japanese.
    I make black history everyday. I don't need a month

Otaku magic soccer Champion, Badger Racing Champion, Penalty Master Champion, Mouse Wars Champion, Poopshoot Champion, RV Cart Dart Champion, Park The Caravan Champion, Radio Rampage Champion, Roman Rumble Champion, Catcho Champion, Planarity Champion, Dead eye puzzle Champion, Jurassic Realm Champion, Schatzgraeber Champion, Quick Brick Champion, Cannonball Follies 3 - Cold Front Champion, Dungeon Hunt Champion Jepray is off to a good start Jepray's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: My 1 year anime anniversary!

well, congrats on the anniversary I'm sure they'll be many many more to come. I have been watching anime since i can remember. Mazenger Z and voltron come to mind as some of the first anime that i watched...since then i have seen alot, and collected my fair share of anime on both DVD and VHS...i love the art and imagination that they can put into anime. all the worlds that thay can show...i'm getting older, and i think i'll contiune to like and watch anime as long as my eyes work.
    so do you know what area of anime you really like yet? For me its always been the robots, and anything sci-fi...back then and today my tastes havent really changed that much.
    Don't Panic

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: My 1 year anime anniversary!

Please keep personal events like this (Unless its your birthday, and for that we have a official birthday thread) in a personal journal or on your Profile page.

Closing.

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: How many Years have you watched Anime?

Grumble Grumble Grumble

No, I'll just change the title to something less personal, (otherwise it would be a Journal subject)

As for myself, I stopped counting after my Anime series count went over 300...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

^_^ i started watching anime in about 5th grade, so that would be.... 9 years ago?

to be honest, i haven't watched that much in the length of time, but oh well!

anti-semantics Pub Quiz Champion tsurara may be famous one day tsurara may be famous one day tsurara's Avatar
    Thanks

18 years... my first was Tezuka Osamu's UNICO.

Though, like Abu, I haven't really watched much in awhile... (though this morning I did watch an episode of gurren-lagaan and think it was tremendously silly).

syd
    Otaku syd is off to a good start
    Thanks

I think I started around 6 or 7 years old. Mazenger Z and Astroboy were my favorites when I was a kid. I remember that one of my favorite toys was my Mazenger Z action figure. To be honest my taste in animes is not much different that it was when I was a kid.

Otaku Luminous is off to a good start
    Thanks

Hmm..well, I started off with Pokemon back in my childhood days, I'm not sure how many years ago that was. After that, I had a fairly lengthy lapse of time where I hated anime for no particular reason. Then around 2004-ish, I got hooked back into anime after my brother convinced me to watch Hellsing. Man, did that ever blow away the "all anime is Sailor Moon" stereotype.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast