+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11

Thread: How many Years have you watched Anime?

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: How many Years have you watched Anime?

I've been watching anime since I came out of the womb--ask my mother.

I've been a fan of Voltron (aka: Go Lion) and Robotech since I could walk and talk. Every time a new anime came out on TV or VHS, I was one of the first to drool over it while watching. LOL. If I had to say how long I've been watching, I'd say anywhere between 22 to 27 years.

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking Re: How many Years have you watched Anime?

Quote Originally Posted by Hoods View Post
    Hello All!
    I would just like to announce to all my one year anniversary of anime! It was this time last year while wasting time in my room that I stumbled upon the wide and vast world of that I've come to love. Since then I've gone through somwhere around 50 titles. This is also the time 1 year ago when I first joined this site. How many years have you been watching anime? I'm not really counting Toonami since most back then had no idea the shows were japanese.
    For me, i have read and watched anime for the past ten years now since i moved up north California from South California and back then were classic japanese animes like Sayuki Reload, Inuyasha, Ramma 1/2, etc.
    So i honestly do have my eleventh anniversery starting next month that is coming up as well drawing manga for fun, so basically all these years i had a great experience of doing anime since age five.

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

Newbie Ransaeo may be famous one day Ransaeo may be famous one day Ransaeo's Avatar
    Thanks

I really don't know how many years i've watched anime. I just remember waking up in the morning to watch pokemon, dragonball z or sailor moon. I know that it was my older sister that got my into anime. Without her knowledge of it, I'd probably not be the anime kid that i am today. haha, although my sister doesn't like anime much anymore. oh well, i'm quite happy that she got me into it cause anime and all that and a bag of skittles is amazing.
    Tastes like sugar. Looks like sugar. But it's not sugar.

Nisou Tenshi Hot Shots Champion, Elroy Learns To Fly Champion, Daves Castle Hunt Champion, Mom-Jongg! Champion, Uncle Sam Champion Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

I started watching anime when I was in 2nd grade. (Thinking how old I was then) I've been watching anime for 10 years now. Lol, that's actually kind of a shocker to me. I haven't really counted how many years I've been into anime until now. I still love it as much as ever!

Newbie DragonHeart is off to a good start DragonHeart's Avatar
    Thanks

well i've always loved cartoons, and only found out 6 years ago that the ones i loved the most was called anime ...
    and now i want to start making my own anime series and stuff like that ^_^, I think anime is the best thing ever made after choclets

ayu
    Devoted Otaku ayu is off to a good start ayu's Avatar
    Thanks

Umm... About 5 years I guess? Ahaha... The first anime I've watched was Card Captor Sakura. Ahaha..

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

ok ..... this is the third year i have been watching anime (beginning) from ..... not tomorrow ...... from the next month and i will finish Fate Stay Night before that ^_^
    Last edited by Frozen Rose; Nov 29, 2007 at 12:23 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11