+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: How many Years have you watched Anime?

Otaku Lupas is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: How many Years have you watched Anime?

since i was 7 before i knew what anime was (that would be.....25 years). it started w/ voltron, robotech, g-force, then i saw m.d. giest (spelled that wrong) and r.o.l.w. who am i kiddin' i've been addicted my whole life, BUT I LOVE IT SO!!!

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

I started at age eight or nine I believe. It was when Toonami was showing Stuff Like DragonballZ [My first Anime], Sailor Moon [Which I watched xD], and other things like that. So it was basically Toonami that started me, and it was only because it was on Cartoonnetwork. Whee.

So...6 or 7 years at most I guess.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

I have watched anime all my life ever since i was a little kid love it watch anime almost every day.

Otaku Pig Blaster Champion anime_fantasy may be famous one day anime_fantasy may be famous one day anime_fantasy's Avatar
    somewhere in Ontario....um....wait or was it Nunavut
    Thanks

i have been watching anime since i was 5 years old with sailor moon and dragon ball i didn't know it was anime then though so i dont know if it counts :S but i would say i have watched anime for 12 years and counting :P
    being a bunny is hard work

Newbie Senbonzakura Kageyoshi is off to a good start Senbonzakura Kageyoshi's Avatar
    Thanks

I've been watching anime since i was around three or four. I've been a loser since then because where i live there is no such thing as someone who likes anime. We are few and far between. I'd like to live somewhere else.
    Anyway, my first anime was Akira (i know it's odd!)

Otaku Kazaf is off to a good start
    Thanks

I guess I'll say that my official first anime I was adamant about and even bought was Evangelion. I actually saved up when I was a kid to buy the VHS tapes. I still have all of them, but since the DVD version came out...I have no use for them anymore except just nostalgia purposes. Haha @ VHS though. So, like 10 years I'd say.

But, guys...DBZ. Yea that's what started it all for me. I'm sure it did for the lot of you as well.
    Last edited by Kazaf; Sep 10, 2007 at 12:03 AM.

Otaku Taelana may be famous one day Taelana may be famous one day Taelana's Avatar
    *tap tap tap...I'm right here...Dont you see me?
    Thanks

I've watched anime for-friggin-ever...lol. I've been watching anime since Starblazers and Robotech were popular and people didnt wanna think about the relationship between A-Ko,B-Ko, and C-Ko...lol. I had a tandy computer playing Joust and an Atari. I believe cigarettes were $1.10, popsicles were a dime at the corner store, and penny candy really was a penny a piece. Here's to dating myself: The first anime movie I've ever seen was on betamax, I think it was Akira, but mighta been Bubblegum Crisis. So a long long long long time.
    Mukuchi ni naruhodo suki yo yasashi sa doushitara mieru no
    daikishimete motto tsuyoku atataka na mune wo shinjiru yo
    Sayonara solitia ashita he

Newbie FRITZ is off to a good start FRITZ's Avatar
    Thanks

Well I have been watching anime since a young age.I have been watching anime for 8 years

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast