+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: How many Years have you watched Anime?

Community Dude Asteroids Champion dude101 may be famous one day dude101 may be famous one day dude101's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: How many Years have you watched Anime?

well counting the yrs i've seriously started watching anime, that being actually knowing what anime is, and watching around the different genres. i would say that i've been watching it as long as i have been on this site. so i guess in a couple of months i'll be hitting around 2 yrs.

all i can say is that, after this short period of time, i've had my ups and downs with anime. i mean i've seen some good stuff, and oh, oh so bad stuff. but hey it comes with the territory i guess. just wish i can get my hands on some more sci fi type anime, haven't seen that stuff in a while, yet its my favourite genre. oh well.

Otaku Dune Bashing In Dubai Champion, Yetisports 10 - Icicle Climb Champion, Yeti Bubbles Champion overload is off to a good start overload's Avatar
    Thanks

Well I started the serious stuff, such as Claymore, and others just recently.
    but I started watching anime a couple of years age the first being pokemon,
    then dbz. so I would have to say that I have been watching anime for about eight years now. started at 15.

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

I don' recall how many years it was, but I do recall my first anime; it was Vampire Hunter D, the first one; not Bloodlust. I know that it was sometime durin' the 90s and that's all I can remember.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

For me i have bin in to anime about 9 or 10 years i would say.Mostly Gundam wing and Tenchi Muyo! started me off in to anime but it was patlabor 2 the movie that is what really got me in to anime.After that i could not get enough of it and watched it more and more.
    Last edited by koga23; Sep 10, 2007 at 10:44 AM.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Otaku ska_lives may be famous one day ska_lives may be famous one day ska_lives's Avatar
    Thanks

id have to say that ive been watching anime for a good long time, since transformers was still on the air i know. so that puts it at the very least since i were 3ish, so a good 2 decades under my belt. but when it comes to really knowing what anime is and how to differentiate it from other things atleast between 10 and 15 years.

Yo, this beast was by Lowshuwa
    my drawings

Devoted Otaku Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose's Avatar
    Thanks

I have been watching anime for about 16 years now! LOL!
    I started watching it when I was about 5... I saw Mobile Suit Gundam on the Japanese channel, and even though I didn't understand it, I knew I loved it.
    But truly, I didn't really get into it until about 8 years ago - That's when I actually started seeking out anime. ^_^

Otaku Arukih may be famous one day Arukih may be famous one day Arukih's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LenMiyata View Post
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

No, I'll just change the title to something less personal, (otherwise it would be a Journal subject)

As for myself, I stopped counting after my Anime series count went over

wow 300.... im so jealous....
    Im 23, i starded with 12...about 120 yet...dreaming about the 300...

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

I watched voltron, robotech, and whatever else 80's anime that came to America when I was very little, but I wasn't really into anime until '93. Haven't stopped being into anime since. I've seen anime that ranges from "kiddie as hell" to "extremely violent and perverted as hell". Some I've liked, others I didn't get, and everything in between. I will see more anime as I go along. I find it to be one of the more enjoyable things I do. Probably will think that way til I'm 85 and senile. Then I'll still watch anime.

There,my thoughts on the subject.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast