+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: How many Years have you watched Anime?

Sorrow's Angel Shinigami's_Angel may be famous one day Shinigami's_Angel may be famous one day Shinigami's_Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: How many Years have you watched Anime?

Hmm,i've been watching anime ever since I was 5,so I guess about 13 or 14 years now lol.I've seen so many animes over the years and there's just 2 many 2 count lol.Over the years i've bought probably over a 1,000 dvds and 500 vhs (maybe ever more) lol.That's alot I guess lol.But i've loved anime ever since I can remember and I wouldn't know what 2 do with my life if I didn't have it.
    Made by- Ryomakurosaki (Thank you sooooo much!!) ^__^

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

i have seen some animes when i was a kid but never knew that it was called "anime" or anything about its japanese origin so i'd say Mazenger ,Astro ,UFO(Grendizer) and Cyborg(009 maybe i don't remember correctly) but the first time i ever knew this world was three years ago when i first got an internet connection and download Hellsing from (since there was no anime stores in my place because only few people knew what an anime is .. even now)my animes count reached by now 27 anime shows(it can't be helped since my download speed is 8kb/sec)
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

AO Helper Word Slider Champion, Penguin Shot Champion, YetiSports 10 - The End Champion, Yetisports 2 - Orca Slap Champion, Yetisports 3 - Seal Bounce Champion Mega may be famous one day Mega may be famous one day Mega's Avatar
    Thanks

While I've seen things like Sailor Moon, Cardcaptors, and Pokemon, I never really considered it anime. I didn't actually start counting myself as an anime fan until Excell Saga showed up. I think it's because those other shows were so popular in the U.S., and they just have this watered down Americian feel. So whenever Excell Saga came out, thats where I say I started from.

Newbie alienjep is off to a good start alienjep's Avatar
    Thanks

well i started when i was grade four and i'm 3rd year college now so that's 9 years...and i have been every single anime on tv(but i don't have cable channels)...

Newbie Lowshuwa is off to a good start Lowshuwa's Avatar
    Thanks

I have been watching anime all me life, from things like Pokemon, Doraemon all the classics. ^^

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

For me it would have to be atleast 16 years. I know I started somewhere when I was 5 with DBZ and I saw Akira for the first time. I have a few years without watching anything new since I didn't have access to it. But I'm back at it and I'm trying to see new anime on a regular basis.

Otaku crimson is off to a good start crimson's Avatar
    Thanks

I have actually watched amnime since I was about 6 or so... Anyone here remember Dragon Ball, or maybe Trigun, or cowboy bebop... Haha... I can't really remember much of those... Oh yeah, also Fushigi Yuugi... Anyone still remember those anime? Goodness... Hehe... Those were the days... Yep... THose were the good old days... (Not that i'm old )
    i'll choose to love whoever i wish to love and nobody can stop me from doing so ----

crimson
    edited from SamBakZa.net

Newbie Sasaki Fox is off to a good start
    Thanks

i ono 5 maybe 6 years. Started out with DragonBallZ, and moved onto many other DUB anime on cartoon network/toonami/[Adult Swim], but its not like i watch 100 different Anime. I've only seen like probably 20 different ones.

PS3 ID: Sasaki_Fox

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast