+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: How many Years have you watched Anime?

Otaku Redragon495 is off to a good start Redragon495's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: How many Years have you watched Anime?

I got to say about 10 years if your counting when i learned that the shows were japense and about 12 if not.
    I started with DBZ, Inyuashai, Tenchi Muyu, Pokemon, shaman king never finished the show, and some others that I can't remember the names of them but I can rember what there all about.
    And I don't plan to stop any time soon.
    Last edited by Redragon495; Oct 11, 2007 at 03:27 PM. Reason: Forgot a couple
    I sEe YoU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Otaku Adarrah may be famous one day Adarrah may be famous one day Adarrah's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hoods View Post
    Hello All!
    I would just like to announce to all my one year anniversary of anime! It was this time last year while wasting time in my room that I stumbled upon the wide and vast world of that I've come to love. Since then I've gone through somwhere around 50 titles. This is also the time 1 year ago when I first joined this site. How many years have you been watching anime? I'm not really counting Toonami since most back then had no idea the shows were japanese.
    That's a good question *nod nod* ..... I watched anime since I was 5 or 6 or 7- I'm not sure... My first anime is Doraemon or Digimon or CardCaptor Sakura or Pokemon or- I don't know, I'm not sure, I can't really tell.... *chuckles* Okay, if I watched anime since the year 2000 until now- it would be 7 years. Yeah, I think it is or more(?)... Lolz Not sure but just assume it 7 years *smile*...
    Carve an amble now,
    Saying that the day's still bright,
    And let's play with time.

Newbie maamon is off to a good start maamon's Avatar
    Thanks

I've been watching anime since I was 8 years old ... my first "good anime" show was "Blue Noah" ... that means 14 years ... and I don't think that I'll stop soon ... (nor later)
    Timing Is Everything ...

Newbie artrias is off to a good start artrias's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by maamon View Post
    I've been watching anime since I was 8 years old ... my first "good anime" show was "Blue Noah" ... that means 14 years ... and I don't think that I'll stop soon ... (nor later)
    Yeah but U havent been watchin Anime As Long as me Ive Been Watchin Since I was @ little baby my mom turned on the tv one day and there it was I was 2 at the time
    D. Artistro

Newbie maamon is off to a good start maamon's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by artrias View Post
    Yeah but U havent been watchin Anime As Long as me Ive Been Watchin Since I was @ little baby my mom turned on the tv one day and there it was I was 2 at the time
    well ... in fact the things that I were watching before that are "Walt Disney's" and "Tom & Jerry" ... with the anime "Captain Tsubasa" which I didn't like back then ...
    Timing Is Everything ...

Otaku Hoods may be famous one day Hoods may be famous one day Hoods's Avatar
    Thanks

like koga tenchi muyo was one of the series that made me wonder how deep the rabbit whole goes o to speak.its getting hard for me to keep track of the #. I have slowed down a little but im still above 60 and rising. which i think is pretty good for one year. (i really didn't expect this thread to get this popular)
    I make black history everyday. I don't need a month

Ever So Awesome Kaboom Champion, Archery Champion, Crazy Pool 2 Champion, Ninja-Boy Champion, Bubble Shooter Champion zyta may be famous one day zyta may be famous one day zyta's Avatar
    Thanks

Lol! wow, now that i think about it... I'm 19 and started watching at age 2 (O_O!) with Akira. Been hooked ever since with Dragonball being my number two aime.

Visit my blog: Rewriting Life

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

Wow hmmm ive been watching anime since the Dragon Ball days that used to come on ( UPN) on saturday mornigns right before Up'N' Runnin. Ya i belive i was uh...9 or 10 and now im 19 so yea ive been a anime fan for awhile
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast