+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: How many of you ever seen Darker Than Black

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: How many of you ever seen Darker Than Black

Thats true as well but most anime has that one thing that sets it apart from the rest. This series does have a few things that make it different from the rest but there wasn't enough of it. The action. The fights in this series were very good and some of them had some rather interesting side effects of using their powers, the contract. But there wasn't enough action or background on what exactly happened to them. This is why I look forward to the next season if there is a next season.

Otaku Redragon495 is off to a good start Redragon495's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by solking View Post
    Thats true as well but most anime has that one thing that sets it apart from the rest. This series does have a few things that make it different from the rest but there wasn't enough of it. The action. The fights in this series were very good and some of them had some rather interesting side effects of using their powers, the contract. But there wasn't enough action or background on what exactly happened to them. This is why I look forward to the next season if there is a next season.

I want another season to come out for this to. But if you watch the previews after the end credits on the last episode it show a completly differnt show. I t seem like they just drop the whole show all together and make a new one.
    I sEe YoU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

I think this had very little views. It didn't do as well as they thought it would and just changed the entire thing altogether. The popularity can either make or break a series.

Thanks

Probally b\c a lot of people didn't know about it. I was talking to a couple of people on gametrailers and they said they never even heard of this before

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Redragon495 View Post
    I want another season to come out for this to. But if you watch the previews after the end credits on the last episode it show a completly differnt show. I t seem like they just drop the whole show all together and make a new one.
    no that preview is from Shinkun No Shana ... the subbers mixed by mistake .. it even subbed there "we're not translating this because we forgot to cut it" ...
    Quote Originally Posted by solking View Post
    yeah i can say that i want to know at the very least what's exactly a contract is .. how it occurs ... i mean all we saw is contracts and their obesiences ...
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Otaku TheLastDarkAngel is off to a good start TheLastDarkAngel's Avatar
    Thanks

i haven't seem it but i have seen amvs of it and it looked to be really cool^^

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TheLastDarkAngel View Post
    i haven't seem it but i have seen amvs of it and it looked to be really cool^^
    You really should it was really good. The show has a lot of great ideas like for a person to use his\her powers the have to due something afterwards(These certain things have names but I have a bad memory so I forgot)

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Redragon495 For This Useful Post:

TheLastDarkAngel (Mar 03, 2008)

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Redragon495 View Post
    You really should it was really good. The show has a lot of great ideas like for a person to use his\her powers the have to due something afterwards(These certain things have names but I have a bad memory so I forgot)
    yeah a world where you can enter a contract and have special powers that they pay an obeisance for after every time they use it ... obeisances differ from a contractor to another ... and not doing the obeisance would cost the owner's body ... and before all the first thing a contractor does lose is human conscious and feelings .. as they for that got used as killing-machines in various acts through the series ...
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2