Closed Thread

Thread: Hunter X ?...........

Newbie Nadie may be famous one day Nadie may be famous one day Nadie's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool Hunter X ?...........

ONE OF MY FAVORIUTE ANIME SERIES, BUT I HAVE A BIT OF A PROBLEM.........
    *WHAT HAPPENS AT THE END???-LAST 5 EPISODES, NEVER GOT A CHANCE TO SEE THEM.-----ANYONE WILLING TO EXPLAIN HOWL ME BACK, REALLY APPRECIATED....

Newbie theberserker may be famous one day theberserker may be famous one day theberserker's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Hunter X ?...........

there was already a thread about this and we shouldn't bring new one which consider this forum to be too disorganized
    but i'll explain the whole sequels for you :
    HXH SERIES - 62 EPISODES
    HXH OVA 1 - 8 EPISODES
    HXH OVA 2 - 8 EPISODES
    HXH OVA 3 - 14 EPISODES

the rest of the anime is continued in the manga and it is still in production. people have said that once he's done with this arc, he might animate it. so meanwhile don't forget to get the mangas.

and if you have any other questions then you should check out this website www.nexgear.com because that's where all the fans are or anyone who keeps prasing this anime.
    HUNT OR BE HUNTED ( HUNTER X HUNTER )

Newbie Nadie may be famous one day Nadie may be famous one day Nadie's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool Re: Hunter X ?...........

Quote Originally Posted by theberserker View Post
    there was already a thread about this and we shouldn't bring new one which consider this forum to be too disorganized
    but i'll explain the whole sequels for you :
    HXH SERIES - 62 EPISODES
    HXH OVA 1 - 8 EPISODES
    HXH OVA 2 - 8 EPISODES
    HXH OVA 3 - 14 EPISODES

the rest of the anime is continued in the manga and it is still in production. people have said that once he's done with this arc, he might animate it. so meanwhile don't forget to get the mangas.

and if you have any other questions then you should check out this website www.nexgear.com because that's where all the fans are or anyone who keeps prasing this anime.
    THANKS BATO, REALLY APPRECIATED. AND ABOUT BEING A POST ABOUT THIS TOPIC BEFORE MINE, I HAD NO IDEA ´EY,-BUT THANKS FOR LETTING ME KNOW
    ---BY THE WAY, THATS A BAD-ASSS PIC YOU HAVE THERE, OH, I SEE YOUR A BIG FAN OF HUNTER X, AND I WAS WONDERING IF YOU´VE PLAYED THE GAME, OR HAS THE GAME EVEN COME OUT IN THE US??...

Newbie theberserker may be famous one day theberserker may be famous one day theberserker's Avatar
    Thanks

i've heard and played it already but that didnt interest me much. i'm not saying that the game wasn't good but i've gotten used to play games. games don't interest me much anymore.
    HUNT OR BE HUNTED ( HUNTER X HUNTER )

Newbie cloud_902 may be famous one day cloud_902 may be famous one day cloud_902's Avatar
    Thanks

the last episode for the series was the time that the leader of ryodan went to the west or something like that.... then after that comes the ''hunter x hunter greed island''... its a 21 eps series that continued the story of hunter x hunter... they played the game called greed island (i think you already know about that game) ...... the ending was that they finished the game and brought 3 cards from the game to the real world that allowed them to find gon's father....

Closed Thread