Closed Thread

Thread: Hunter x Hunter

Otaku LittleHobbit13 may be famous one day LittleHobbit13 may be famous one day LittleHobbit13's Avatar
    Thanks

Hunter x Hunter

I've seen a few people in the forum mention this anime already, so I thought "why not?" and made this thread.

I, personally, have seen the whole series, and I mean whole. All the series episodes and all the OVA's episodes. When I first saw this series, I thought "Man, this sucks. It's like Naruto, but with less ninjas and less Kakashi." I watched a few more episodes though, and I realized that it was actually a really good series. It has some things in common with Naruto, but it still has its own unique qualities. The more I watched it, the more I wanted to watch it. The series really draws you in, and there's defiantely a character for everyone in this series, so you can find someone to like.

One thing I personally liked about this series was the fighting. It was all very realistic. I mean, when there was a fight, there wasn't a whole lot of standing around talking noble-talk, or monologuing. When someone saw an opportunity, they took it and kept the fighting going. As someone who likes good action scenes, this was a very pleasant surprise.

Other comments, anyone?
    "True kindness isn't something we're born with; it's something we have to work at. We have to mold it and shape it with ourselves. Not everyone has it, but I think everyone has the potential. Sometimes you just have to look really close before you can tell it's there." -- Kyoko Honda Fruits Basket
    ~ ~

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Hunter x Hunter

I don't have the anime, but I have read the manga until volume number 9. It's a totally amazing series, I love it, all the way!!!!! From the creator of Yu Yu Hakusho, it's a delightful anime. I am at the place where they go to the auction place. I really want to know what happens next!!!

Oh, Leorio is completely hilarious!!!

Newbie milh_amethyz may be famous one day milh_amethyz may be famous one day milh_amethyz's Avatar
    Thanks

its anawesome anime but fortunately i didn't saw the whole series.

their battle are tatical like in naruto.

F o c u s i n g O n W a h t ' s I m p o r t a n t

C l e v e r l y S e e i n g T h r o u g h W h a t e v e r I s A h e a d O f M e

Newbie twilight's angel may be famous one day twilight's angel may be famous one day twilight's angel's Avatar
    Thanks

ok..hunter x hunter are like yuyu hakusho..well in the fan art of course..
    they're awesome..especially killua!!!
    and about the naruto part...
    well if they fight...
    i still don't know who will win...
    maybe the naruto characters will...

Otaku Shinigami_of_Light may be famous one day Shinigami_of_Light may be famous one day Shinigami_of_Light's Avatar
    Thanks

Haven't seen it,but I'm about to start watching it,I've heard it's awesome,I know the mangas done by Yoshihiro Togashi,the man behind Yu Yu Hakusho so I'm going to watch it with positive mind.
    Omae o Korosu!

Closed Thread