Closed Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Hunter X Hunter

Otaku N!tr0-Glyc3r1n may be famous one day N!tr0-Glyc3r1n may be famous one day N!tr0-Glyc3r1n's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Hunter X Hunter

sounds good i think ill look into it

thank u SasuraiHell
    go -=NOOBZ=- clan!

Newbie Crimson Spirit may be famous one day Crimson Spirit may be famous one day Crimson Spirit's Avatar
    Thanks

last night, before going to bed, I saw the first episode on youtube, gonna look for episode 2 and up now.

Newbie cloud_902 may be famous one day cloud_902 may be famous one day cloud_902's Avatar
    Thanks

HUNTER X HUNTER is not a bad anime.... actually its good... i find it interesting.... ive finished the hunter x hunter series but i wasnt able to finish watching Greed island.... greed island is the continuation of the hunter x hunter...
    Last edited by cloud_902; Jul 26, 2006 at 01:08 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Newbie Crimson Spirit may be famous one day Crimson Spirit may be famous one day Crimson Spirit's Avatar
    Thanks

I got really into Hunter x Hunter now lol watched till episode 33, btw doesn't anyone else feel that this resembles Naruto (or naruto resembles hunter x hunter) in some things about the characters/story??

Newbie Nao Chan may be famous one day Nao Chan may be famous one day Nao Chan's Avatar
    Thanks

i watched some episodes and it's cool, i wish to watch it all
    i like killua and kurapika ^.^

Newbie somechick_73 may be famous one day somechick_73 may be famous one day
    Thanks

I dont think HxH resembles Naruto in any way. I watched an episode of Naruto, and I have to say, HxH is so much better than Naruto. I couldn't even finish watching an episode of Naruto because I was bored haha. I haven't caught up on hxh yet, i'm on episode 43. But as soon as I finish I wanna get into Greed Island also.

My favorite characters are Gon and Killua.

Newbie theberserker may be famous one day theberserker may be famous one day theberserker's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by somechick_73
    I dont think HxH resembles Naruto in any way. I watched an episode of Naruto, and I have to say, HxH is so much better than Naruto. I couldn't even finish watching an episode of Naruto because I was bored haha. I haven't caught up on hxh yet, i'm on episode 43. But as soon as I finish I wanna get into Greed Island also.

My favorite characters are Gon and Killua.

not seeing that naruto resemble to HXH, that person would have to be totally blind. the hunter exam with the chunnin exam , sasuske and kurapica , the spiders with the akastuki, the whole idea of hunters and ninjas like from a evolving association,..and from the latest chapter of naruto in the manga, we've checked again that naruto copy the same idea to how in hunter x hunter, the characters learned from what group "nen" they are.

i personally don't have any problem with it but it's already been in many forums that naruto is copying too much from this anime. but again that's why i don't take naruto for any chances to be an interesting anime to watch since everything is a derivation from one and the other.
    HUNT OR BE HUNTED ( HUNTER X HUNTER )

Otaku BlackRoze may be famous one day BlackRoze may be famous one day BlackRoze's Avatar
    Thanks

well this anime is pretty old though. but none the less it t'was a good one.. though not good enough to gain legendary status like evangelion
    u know u like him

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast