Closed Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Hunter X Hunter

Newbie theberserker may be famous one day theberserker may be famous one day theberserker's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Hunter X Hunter

yea we've discussed that already and i know why it isn't rated as evangelion and such:
    the beginning of the anime look old and they only judge it from the first episode while it's completely different than what they thought.

the creator is lazy and that's a fact.

and mainly because hunter x hunter hasn't been licensed yet in america. some say it's because the anime has reached too many popularity through fansubs and publishing it right now won't be benificial and such. besides the anime is all over in youtube from episode 1 through the last one.
    HUNT OR BE HUNTED ( HUNTER X HUNTER )

Newbie somechick_73 may be famous one day somechick_73 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Well I haven't seen much of naruto, I couldn't even get through 1 episode without being bored out of my mind, so I couldn't really say if it's like Hunter x hunter at all.

Hunter x hunter may some day be licensed though, what will we do when they americanize it and make it trash like everything on Cartoon Network?

Newbie theberserker may be famous one day theberserker may be famous one day theberserker's Avatar
    Thanks

i really hope it doesn't turn out that way though and besides i think most anime in cartoon network are well dubbed but for the exception of one piece of course.

Otaku ~momoko~ may be famous one day ~momoko~ may be famous one day ~momoko~'s Avatar
    Thanks

I've seen this anime and is actually pretty good! the fight scenes are superb though I was disappointed with the G-I final and the ending. My fav characters from the series are killua, hisoka, and pretty much all of killua's relatives! lol! youtube.com has all the episodes for those who want to see this.

Stray Sheep Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't animes/mangas that is run by a bunch of lil kids in 3/4 pants but..I have to say--- I like Clapika ^^
    I have only watch a couple of series of this anime (my friend brought her collection to my house to secretly watch because her mother did not allow her to )
    So--- it's kinda okee.... I guess. T_T

baa...

< oppps. spam ^^lll yikes!
    [CENTER]+ Sheep Blogs at PaperDiaries +

Thanks

has anyone seen the last arc in the manga already because i heard it became intensely violent. and i mean worst than berserk's material. i'm planning to get those manga soon and i'm sure as hype to see that last arc.

Otaku raja_psyche may be famous one day raja_psyche may be famous one day raja_psyche's Avatar
    Thanks

HunterXHunter, is one of my all time favorites!!!
    My favorite is HISOKA!!!!!!!!! weeeeeee!!! he looks so hot in his attitude, yes really. i liked his style of making lives of the main characters miserable... *evil laugh* i just loved every thing about him (even the part when he licked his card with Kurapika's blood on it...)

Thank you very much,Reese for this wonderful signature ^_^

Thanks

this is the first time from an anime when i see most of the fans are siding with the bad guy. but i gotta admit hisoka, he really is cool and kurroro too. i like zeno aslo along with his outfit which is written on " one day , one kill ". honestly i wouldn't want them to die in the future arcs coming.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast