Closed Thread

Thread: I cant beleive how they ruined saiyuki

Newbie Mya_Nastume may be famous one day Mya_Nastume may be famous one day
    Thanks

I cant beleive how they ruined saiyuki

I cant bleleive it! they could of just of change the coustumes and voices and that would be fine but nothing is going on anymore! Its like there is no plot just them in a car riding around fighting demons! No iteresting bad guys or nothing1 and reload was cool but they did not finish it i mean what happened after they defeated god? It could'nt just end! They just ruined it!And the new voice cast is horriable so yeah i take it back they could of just saved us and just redid the coustumes instead of scaring us to death with those fruity voices!
    -----------------------------Double Post Merge---------------------------------------------
    OH YEAH I GOTTA A QUESTION! can someone please tell me how to change your little pic thing by your name!?
    Last edited by Mya_Nastume; Jun 04, 2006 at 04:22 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: I cant beleive how they ruined saiyuki

Wrong section. Moving.

Otaku eleonne has disabled reputation eleonne's Avatar
    Thanks

Ah, I know what you mean! I am not a very big fan of Gensoumaden Saiyuki but I do admit that Saiyuki had its charms, but the two new seasons totally ruined it. I mean, where did the whole plot go? I was expecting more answers as to, for example, why Nataku is in his present state as it is, and what happened to Lord Gyumao?! The series went from broing to annoying, and Kougaiji and his group has definitely lost their antagonist touch. So many characters were ruined. I don't even want to think that the two new seasons were created at all. It's just better to consider they never existed and make the original Saiyuki pure -_-"

Newbie shatteredpain385 may be famous one day shatteredpain385 may be famous one day shatteredpain385's Avatar
    Thanks

that show and the movie ruled but not the new stuff

Otaku LittleHobbit13 may be famous one day LittleHobbit13 may be famous one day LittleHobbit13's Avatar
    Thanks

There's only 1 thing wrong with Saiyuki. They voice work for the original series was PERFECT. I've switched back and forth between the Eng. and the Jap., and they're very nearly identical, in every way. Herein likes the problem. The second dub company that go hold of Reloaded and Gunlock RUINED the dub. As a result, I can't buy the discs! This is very upsetting.
    "True kindness isn't something we're born with; it's something we have to work at. We have to mold it and shape it with ourselves. Not everyone has it, but I think everyone has the potential. Sometimes you just have to look really close before you can tell it's there." -- Kyoko Honda Fruits Basket
    ~ ~

Closed Thread