Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: I can't find a good anime to save my life!!!!

Newbie sanuramo may be famous one day sanuramo may be famous one day sanuramo's Avatar
    Thanks

Exclamation I can't find a good anime to save my life!!!!

please i need a anime to watch as soon as possible!!! i would like it to already have a ton of episodes like 50 at least. and also it needs to be like amazing if possible like bleach or death note good! i like action with a hint of romance but i hate full on love anime. its just not my style!

~thanx a ton!!! XD!

and yea i know i spelled find wrong! sry! XD!

AO Helper Word Slider Champion, Penguin Shot Champion, YetiSports 10 - The End Champion, Yetisports 2 - Orca Slap Champion, Yetisports 3 - Seal Bounce Champion Mega may be famous one day Mega may be famous one day Mega's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: I can't fine a good anime to save my life!!!!

I would suggest checking out Getbackers. There are already several episodes in the series, and it is one of my personal favorites. Now I've never seen Death Note, (mostly because it's too popular and that turns me off) but I am a reluctant Bleach fan, and Getbackers pretty much gives me the same feeling as far as awesomeness is concerned. I realize that I'm not actually being very descriptive, but it doesn't cost you anything to check it out, so no harm no foul, I'm in a lazy mood.

As a secondary option, check out Ikki Tousen.

Otaku Artistic Anarchy is off to a good start Artistic Anarchy's Avatar
    Thanks

Check out Rurouni Kenshin, it'd be right up your alley if you're looking for action. The series has, I think, 98 episodes. It's really good, it's about a man slayer named Kenshin Himura who changed his ways to be a proper functioning member of society. It's awesome, I used to watch it all the time when Toonami was still running.

Newbie sanuramo may be famous one day sanuramo may be famous one day sanuramo's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Artistic Anarchy View Post
    Check out Rurouni Kenshin, it'd be right up your alley if you're looking for action. The series has, I think, 98 episodes. It's really good, it's about a man slayer named Kenshin Himura who changed his ways to be a proper functioning member of society. It's awesome, I used to watch it all the time when Toonami was still running.
    thanks for the option artistic but i like you saw it when it ran on toonami! XD!!! and yes that is exaclty the type of thing i am looking for!

Newbie Skizzit is off to a good start Skizzit's Avatar
    Thanks

Hayate no Gotoku! Comedy, Action, Romance (ok, one sided but still) it rules. And it is around 65 episodes with both series together. By far one of the funniest shows I have ever seen.

One Piece is an amazing series that blows Bleach out of the water. Not much for romance, but loads of action, adventure and comedy and it is over 400 episodes long so plenty to watch. Be warned, it does start out kinda slow but around episode 10+ it starts picking up. Still one of my favorites.

On a more serious side, I have been watching Blood+ and it is really good. Great action, a dark and mysterious story and there are hints of a romance but I am only 20 or so episodes in. I think there are around 50 total.

And finally, for just pure, ass kicking adventure I would check out Black Lagoon It is just loads of high adrenalin fun.
    Who needs a signature.

Thanks

yea i kinda like one peice but the bad guys are just to goffy for me. and i did see blood+ and i think i am gunna check out that first suggestion it sound right up my ally!!

Otaku POOHEAD189 is off to a good start POOHEAD189's Avatar
    Thanks

try yu yu hakusho, inuyasha, or (although you have probably seen it) dragonball or dragonball z
    Crazy people don't know they're going crazy. They think they're getting saner.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by POOHEAD189 View Post
    try yu yu hakusho, inuyasha, or (although you have probably seen it) dragonball or dragonball z
    yep all those are under my belt as well!!! dang i have seen a ton of anime!! lol! XD!

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast