Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: I can't find a good anime to save my life!!!!

Newbie sanuramo may be famous one day sanuramo may be famous one day sanuramo's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: I can't fine a good anime to save my life!!!!

awesome thanx you guys next time i have a post like this i will be specific in the animes i have seen b4. but even you guys who mentioned some i had seen b4 thanks so much!!! XD! i knew i could count on you!

Newbie Skizzit is off to a good start Skizzit's Avatar
    Thanks

Couple more I just though of.

Shakugan no Shana: It is about a high school kid who one day gets drawn into a battle between a "Flame Haze" who is a high school aged girl and a creature who devours the souls of the living. She informs him that he is a "Torch", a temporary soul, and that his real self is already dead. He joins her in her battles against the creatures and the other Flame Hazes. Sold show with two seasons so far and a likely third season to come at some point. Lots of action with a good amount of comedy and romance tossed in. Shana, the title character is a great character and is voiced by my all time favorite, Rie Kugimiya.

Cowboy Bebop Not a long series, but a must see. You probably have already seen this, but if not, go watch it now!!! It is one of those staples that must be seen by anyone who is even slightly interested in anime. Space bounty hunters. Nuff said.

Fate/Stay Night Is about a tournament that pits magicians who summon legendary heroes from the past to battle for the holy grail where the winner gets any wish they want granted. The main character becomes a participant by accident and really just wants to end the fighting. Great action and just a hint of romance.

Zero no Tsukaima Another Rie Kugimiya tsundere role (what can I say, I love her characters) this time a mage who summons the main character from our would into a world full of magic who end up as her familiar. Typical romantic comedy with more of a focus on the comedy, but there is a fair amount of action in the 2nd and 3rd season. reminds me a bit of a more adult harry potter.

BTW, you will have to post what you end up watching and what you think of them. I like threads like this because it help me find news shows to watch and remember some good classic shows I might want to rewatch.
    Who needs a signature.

Otaku Brandon Grave Heat is off to a good start
    Thanks

Well I don't what to tell you, because The anime were on tv before I got them, and most of the were on cartoon network's Toonami and {Adultswim} And on G4 anime Unleashed you might want to read up on some anime on wikipedia.org and rent them via net flicks before you start a collection..

Otaku Drifting 2 Champion fiqx is off to a good start fiqx's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: I can't find a good anime to save my life!!!!

well,i would suggest kekkaishi...i have watch the anime,and it's pretty good...it's about 2 teenager protect some land or place from demon and monster,something like that...

Newbie Taikaw is off to a good start
    Thanks

I suggest Cowboy Bebop, but it's only 26 eps I believe, and Gundam 00 and Code Geass. Gundam 00 and Code geass has both over 50 eps, and has pretty deep story. Both animated by Sunrise.
    Maybe you could also try the Ghost in the Shell series?
    Something that I really liked is Hajime no Ippo. It's about a boy that always gets bullied, and basically starts boxing by being saved by a boxer. One thing I didn't like about this was the character design...
    I recommend this anime to you, along with the other ones...

Newbie Peppermint is off to a good start Peppermint's Avatar
    Thanks

Have you seen Samurai Champloo? I think you'll appreciate that one.

Newbie Toycup is off to a good start Toycup's Avatar
    Thanks

Kekkaishi may be up your alley. It's a long shounen series and it seems like your cup of tea.
    www.toycup.com

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble

To quote the Forum Rules...
    Inactive threads, which have not been posted in for 1 month or more, should not be revived. They are considered dead.
    Please read the Forum Rules located here... Anime Online - FAQ: GENERAL RULES:

Closing...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3