+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: I. Hate. Filler.

The Listener Stealin` Home Champion awesomeparty12 may be famous one day awesomeparty12's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: I. Hate. Filler.

you know there is more to shows then just the main story sometimes its cool to just follow them on a regular outing instead of always head first into the story yes sometimes it could get aggravating but it is essential to see the heroes relax once in awhile it cant always be serious
    i cry inside for life anew i die each time im torn in two i live for earth and die for none along comes a god who will always bring peace and tranquility

Otaku itano123 is off to a good start itano123's Avatar
    Right behind the people that call me EMO with a knife
    Thanks

I hate fillers thay can go to hell. But on the other hand some animes need fillers to build the relasionship between charicters. (damn the new animes are making me soft) but other than that there useless
    if only the knew the tue meaning of destiny

Otaku Hoods may be famous one day Hoods may be famous one day Hoods's Avatar
    Thanks

I like a little filler depending on the series and genre. If its a comedy then there's no point to me. In a more serious series fillers are nice to see your favorites characters in weird situations and in a more playful mood than usual. Fillers don't bother me when I'm watching a series on my computer. If I waited an entire week for a filler episode then I would be irritated.

I've never dealt with excessive fillers. I ask people who already watched the fillers if they are worth it. For example I only watch naruto once every few months when a friend tells me that they have a good fight we've been looking forward from the manga up. I stopped watching bleach after the 2nd season knowing what was coming next. I'll go back to that after I hear that they're fighting Eizen for real.

Poke'mon is a series about filler. Most children's series are. Since they have no obligation to end the series as long as children keep buying the merchandise. I don't know how you didn't see it coming.
    I make black history everyday. I don't need a month

Otaku Dragons2801 is off to a good start Dragons2801's Avatar
    in a place beyond the reaches of time, gripped with sorow, pain driving everything to insanity.
    Thanks

ya the fillers suck and quite a few series have them not as much as dbz or pokemon but they have them they piss me off when im into the series then all of a sudden they talk about some one else in the middle of a fight

within the darkened realm of the mind, is endless shadows, wrenching pain, warming love, and burning desires.

Otaku Zidane - Head Butt Game Champion, Zizzo Challenge Champion, Zwill Champion, Aragon Dragon Champion KingAnime is off to a good start
    Thanks

I think the Bleach fillers might be coming to a hault, so the real story line should be starting up again. i think.

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night
    No Evil Shall Escape My Sight
    Let Those Who Worship Evil's Might
    Beware My Power Green Lanterns Might

Newbie Taikaw is off to a good start
    Thanks

I really hate fillers too, since they all usually suck some major butt. I mean WTF happened with BLEACH? It's been like a year after they started airing that damn filler with Zanpakutos coming to life... Kubo needs to get crakin on his mangas and get the story going, only once in 3 months does Bleach gets published...

Good thing Naruto finally got out of the filler with the guy that blows bubbles... Finally the gears are put in to action!!!

But yeah, fillers suck.
    Some people say that the filler stories are better for bleach though...
    but whateva...

Newbie puku6 may be famous one day puku6 may be famous one day puku6's Avatar
    Thanks

Sometimes fillers are ok to me, like in Detective Conan/ Cased Closed, most of the series is filler (If my definition of filler is right).
    It wouldn't be Detective Conan without all of cases that don't move the series along. Although, I hate fillers that contradict the story/characters, are made up to the story
    (like when people make a movie after a book and add stuff that never happened) or are wayy too long and boring.

The Joker Reincarnate Curveball Champion Jokerman may be famous one day Jokerman's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hassun View Post
    I simply do not watch filler unless someone REALLY recommends it to me. Haven't seen Bleach in a very long time for example.
    Exactly, neither have I. I finished the Zanpakto Rebellion arc filler and then I heard there was another filler and then I quit. Bleach filler is wut cannot stand the most bcuz it's so long. Same with Shipuuden. I do not watch it until it's over. Same with One Piece as well. Good thing about Bleach tho is that the filler just ended last weekend and the story will be moving along. I'll be watching it later on tonite

I believe…whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you…stranger.
    Jokerman's Twitter Page: www.twitter.com/JokermanUno
    Thanx Shin Ryuga!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast