Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: I have a question... (Negima!? vs. Negima!)

Otaku alex1_phang3 may be famous one day alex1_phang3 may be famous one day alex1_phang3's Avatar
    Malaysia -> Sabah -> Kota Kinabalu -> Jalan Kepayan
    Thanks

I have a question... (Negima!? vs. Negima!)

Is Negima!? different from Mahou Sensei Negima ?( I saw it when I'm looking at a list of its torrents)

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: I have a question...

Grumble Grumble Grumble

'Negima!?' produced by Studio SHAFT is the non-manga based remake of 'Negima!' which was 'inspired' by the manga, and produced by Studio XEBEC
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Newbie Cldmani may be famous one day Cldmani may be famous one day Cldmani's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: I have a question...

Quote Originally Posted by LenMiyata View Post
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

'Negima!?' produced by Studio SHAFT is the non-manga based remake of 'Negima!' which was 'inspired' by the manga, and produced by Studio XEBEC
    So, pretty much, what he/she/it (no offence) is saying is that the series is re-made, with better looks and character design. All in all, its the same show.

Newbie Flclking22 may be famous one day Flclking22 may be famous one day Flclking22's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: I have a question... (Negima!? vs. Negima!)

THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE! All that different is that Negima! is faster and ends it really quick and explains it better.

Otaku alex1_phang3 may be famous one day alex1_phang3 may be famous one day alex1_phang3's Avatar
    Thanks

Wait! Is Mahou Sensei Negima !? the same with Negima! which was the remake of the manga and then Negima!? is the remake of the remake fo the manga?
    Last edited by alex1_phang3; Nov 28, 2006 at 09:13 AM.

Devoted Otaku ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity's Avatar
    Thanks

Negima?! is the remake of the manga done by Shaft, and it doesn't follow the original story. They story is a lot darker and serious with better art&animation.

Mahou Sensei Negima is the first one created by Xebec (failure) that was base off of the original manga. This one is shit. Thats why there is a remake.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ZeRoGravity
    Negima?! is the remake of the manga done by Shaft, and it doesn't follow the original story. They story is a lot darker and serious with better art&animation.

Mahou Sensei Negima is the first one created by Xebec (failure) that was base off of the original manga. This one is shit. Thats why there is a remake.
    So that Mahou Sensei Negima was the failure and stopped at the 28'th episode? And which dark and serious story are you refering to(the one of the manga or the one of the remake's remake(Negima!?))

Devoted Otaku ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by alex1_phang3 View Post
    So that Mahou Sensei Negima was the failure and stopped at the 28'th episode? And which dark and serious story are you refering to(the one of the manga or the one of the remake's remake(Negima!?))
    I call it a failure because Xebec blew it with shit art&animation. I stopped at around ep12.

The remake, Negima?! is a lot darker and more serious than the light hearted original.

Is that clear enough? Cause Im not gonna explain it again.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast