Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: I need help ASAP

Newbie nathanico is off to a good start nathanico's Avatar
    Thanks

Unhappy I need help ASAP

I am wanting to search this movie of anime but i have forgotten the title can any one help me but i will tell you the story if you know okay please tell me the tittle please.

There was a girl who just move out and she was just a high schooler i think but she goes to school she has a friend who the one is a ghost expert at the beggining they went to the haunted school to get the hat for the high scooler
    and so they went then they were being chased lots of ghost and this girl have found a book that belongs to her mother but she didnt know yet and that book contains a ritual how to calm a ghost the first ghost they faught was a jarakal its name i think and that monster was cast back to the giant tree. but that giant tree is now cutted and the spirit of jarakal was trapped in the black cat so the cat can talk..

well thats all i can remember can anyone tell me what its tittle all i know it was a one scary anime i have wow atch at animax but now our new cable havent got an anemax challenge so i was just seaching its tittle so i can buy the cd and watch it.

nid help please

Sorrow's Angel Shinigami's_Angel may be famous one day Shinigami's_Angel may be famous one day Shinigami's_Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: I need help ASAP

Well I think I know of the anime your talking about. It's called "Ghost Stories". And it's not really scary, it's more funny than scary Lol. Well I hope this helps you out. ^_^
    Made by- Ryomakurosaki (Thank you sooooo much!!) ^__^

anti-semantics Pub Quiz Champion tsurara may be famous one day tsurara may be famous one day tsurara's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shinigami's_Angel View Post
    Well I think I know of the anime your talking about. It's called "Ghost Stories". And it's not really scary, it's more funny than scary Lol. Well I hope this helps you out. ^_^
    The dub isn't the actual script. It was liscenced cheaply as a throwaway title and then dubbed as a parody. The script is largely adlibbed/re-written. It's not originally a comedy.

The Animax version is apparently true to the original script.

Ghost Stories & - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Devoted Otaku Power Play Champion gaarasandkiller1 is off to a good start gaarasandkiller1's Avatar
    Thanks

it also sounds like haunted junction(deary me i spelled this wrong probley) realy it sounds so familur i cant quite put my finder on it then agin tsurara might be right too either way one of them 2 are it
    *All the same i will kill you all,Gaara* (yes i made my own siggy

Thanks

well thanx for the help if you know what the tittle it is plss do tell i am very eager to watch that anime again

well here is some more info when the girl stumbles down one of the guy says i see your panty and the girl was angry i think and the other one is a talking cat is helping them the cat is colored black okay
    and her mother was already dead by the way and his father was still alive in the very first episode they move out in other village or city i think then he met that boy

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nathanico View Post
    well thanx for the help if you know what the tittle it is plss do tell i am very eager to watch that anime again

well here is some more info when the girl stumbles down one of the guy says i see your panty and the girl was angry i think and the other one is a talking cat is helping them the cat is colored black okay
    and her mother was already dead by the way and his father was still alive in the very first episode they move out in other village or city i think then he met that boy
    Well, have you read the response the other members gave you yet?? Were any of the ones there the right ones??

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Thanks

well no but i am still waiting for anyone to post more replies

anti-semantics Pub Quiz Champion tsurara may be famous one day tsurara may be famous one day tsurara's Avatar
    Thanks

We already answered your question.

You could at least have the initiative to type what we've given you into a search engine.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast