+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I NEED to see more anime like those! :help:

Newbie antonwnk is off to a good start
    Thanks

I NEED to see more anime like those! :help:

Hello guys, I'm quite new here. This is actually my first post =D.

Have you seen Code Geass &/or Steins;Gate? I've first seen Code Geass; after I finished it I definitely said it was the ... GRANDest anime I've ever seen, it was something that gone really, really deep. It just made me realize some stuff; it certainly MOVED me. Time passed and I was strongly longing for the same sensation Code Geass had given me. After a while I stumbled upon Steins;Gate, the anime I watched twice in two weeks. It was as grand as Code Geass, it was beyond epic, it was that blend of immense amounts of epic and that, excuse my language, mind****ing drama(probably not the best term for it but eh.). The plot twists and it's growth were just TOO good. I really want to experience another anime like those two.

Heh, I just reread this ^ and did a bit of thinking on it. I guess what these two have in common is that they show you some intense levels of desperation that the main characters go through and what comes after it.
    __________________________________________________ ______________________________

If you can't help me with that, I also would like to see something nice like Mushishi, which I really enjoyed. Also something like NHK ni Youkoso(Welcome to the NHK), I've seen it ~1 year ago so I don't remember it very well.

Thanks for reading this and enjoy your nice day!

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: I NEED to see more anime like those! :help:

Grumble Grumble Grumble

Now both 'Code Geas' and 'Mushishi' took the 'Notable' TV Series Award for their respective years at the Anime Award of the Tokyo International Anime Fair (which is funded by the largest Anime Industry group in Japan)... So if you want to see other series of a like quality, I would suggest looking at the list of award winners...

Tokyo Anime Award - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

'Gurren Lagann' the GAINAX Studio homage to the Giant Robo genre would be the closest 'Action Adventure' style to 'Code Geass' and is highly recommended...
    There is one glaring omission on the Wikipedia list, as 'Ghost in the Shell:Stand Alone Complex' which took the award in 2003 is not listed, and easily ranks as one of the best series to come out in the last decade...

Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Otaku vishichen is off to a good start vishichen's Avatar
    Thanks

thanks to your thread i#m trying to watch code geass... i'm thrilled to see it

Newbie antonwnk is off to a good start
    Thanks

Thank you Len, got some anime to check out now.
    Also, vishichen, Code Geass, big recommendation! If you haven't seen Steins;Gate, try it too, they're both just incomparable imho.

Otaku vishichen is off to a good start vishichen's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah well is tarted already with code geass.. and i was suprised such a compley storyline and good quality for an anime ! LIKE IT !
    thanks a lot for recommendation

+ Reply to Thread