Closed Thread

Thread: An ID request of an OBSCURE manga. Do YOU know it?

Newbie chewinchocolate may be famous one day chewinchocolate may be famous one day
    Thanks

An ID request of an OBSCURE manga. Do YOU know it?

Back in high school I was browsing the ol' internet and came across a manga that really caught my eye, but it wasn't translated and I soon forgot about it. But now years later I'd like to find it again but don't really know how to start as I don't remember much about it.

Here's what I do know: It's a shoujo manga. It's about a normal girl who comes in contact with a man who isn't human. He's some sort of... god or demon or angel or spirit. I think he's a god. And it's a love story. About them. That's about it. If this fits the description of anything you've ever heard of, please respond! Thanks in advance!

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks
    sounds pretty much like most Shoujo manga to me... damn... You really got me stumped there... sorry i can't help.

if you had any images of the manga, that would help some.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    you have to explain more about it

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Newbie chewinchocolate may be famous one day chewinchocolate may be famous one day
    Thanks
    If I knew more, I would of course tell you. What I'm saying is, I don't know more. That's why I'm asking for help.

Cherubic Flash Pegs Champion, Chaos Theory Champion, Booya Champion, Word Up Champion, Angel Differences Champion mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by aceman67 View Post
    sounds pretty much like most Shoujo manga to me... damn... You really got me stumped there... sorry i can't help.

if you had any images of the manga, that would help some.
    Yeah, it really does sound like most shoujo manga. If you had any pictures, that'd be of great help, but it doesn't seem like you do lol. With just this, I can't give you any pointers.

There are many great manga series that are similar to what you've described, minus the God. PM me if you'd like a list of them.

Otaku LittleHobbit13 may be famous one day LittleHobbit13 may be famous one day LittleHobbit13's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by chewinchocolate View Post
    Back in high school...But now years later
    Could you be more specific as to what years? What actual number-written year did you first see this?
    "True kindness isn't something we're born with; it's something we have to work at. We have to mold it and shape it with ourselves. Not everyone has it, but I think everyone has the potential. Sometimes you just have to look really close before you can tell it's there." -- Kyoko Honda Fruits Basket
    ~ ~

Thanks
    I BELIEVE I HAVE FOUND IT! On my search, I kept coming back to Kanata Kara (titled From Far Away in English) because the pictures are so much like how I remembered. But the couple short descriptions I read of it didn't really say anything about the guy being a god or a demon - just that a normal girl from our world fell into his world and he was going to kill her to change some cursed fate, but ended up falling for her instead. But I was still curious about it, whether it was the one I was looking for or not, and upon reading a more in depth description, I found out the man is actually cursed as the Dark Demon, and the woman was said to be the Awakening of him. That sure sounds like a match! I believe this to be the picture I had seen http://www.geocities.com/coolancelot/image/p09.jpg I've had a lot of people give a lot of good suggestions and I thank them ^^ Sayonara~

Closed Thread